• ...and so much more!
  • radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a... drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?"

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a... drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?"

Wish I could think that Fast! As a happily married man for 35 years I would have flat out turned her down! But I just love your response!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    "I got a couple purple snap cap rounds of ammo. Incase you don't know about these, they go bang everytime (hence the name) and are ultra deadly. It's why they only sell them in 5 packs. Gas station bathroom okay with you?"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, well........... I thought you were referring to the .22 ammo sellers in the classifieds here.......... they really are trying to screw people.

stevee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Avon
    This thread kinda reminds me of a filling station back in the day that had sign out front offering free sex with a fill-up.
    Two guys were passing by and the driver says "Lets stop and check this out."

The attendant fills up the tank and the driver asked about the free sex. The attendant says "You have to guess a number between one and ten." The driver guesses six and the attendant says "Nope it is seven." The attendant then asks the passenger if he wants to try, and he guesses eight. The attendant says "No d@mmit, I told you it was seven." The two guys drive off and the driver says "I don't beleive that cr@p about free sex." The passenger replies "It's for real. My wife went there twice last week and she won both times."

Top Bottom