• ...and so much more!
  • Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yup Gander is screwing people. My bro in law, BigDad_e875, picked his up and it was supposed to have the night sights, it had contrast ones. Pisses me off to no end. There flyer clearly states SIGLITE Night Sights. Sig's website shows MSRP:contrast ($494) and night sights ($583). They will probably just put some BS little piece of paper in the store that says sorry for the misprint, we're frickin idiots who don't really give a crap! Yeah I'm steamin if you can't tell, mainly cuz of their employees who feed you some line of crap about the screwup. Seriously considering putting Gander on my "don't shop their list".

Amen brother, i will do my best to stay away from that place from now on. I am going to try like hell to get them to make it right somehow, even get Sig involved if i have to, although i am sure it wont do much good, but i am sure gonna try. I also cant imagine Sig would appreciate that they are telling people that Sig's have no warranty and that they dont stand behind their products, just to get you to buy their protection plan or whatever they call it.

On another note, it fuctioned pefectly at the range and i shot much more accurately with it then i did with the 250. Aside from the sight issue, i am definitely in love with it and glad i made the trade. :rockwoot:

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Everyone will have their own opinion. Mine is that you had the better of the 2 guns and traded it away for a lesser product. The Sig 250 DAO trigger might be the best DAO available right now. For the price, it's a great gun.

PS - NEVER buy or sell at Gander Mountain!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Everyone will have their own opinion. Mine is that you had the better of the 2 guns and traded it away for a lesser product. The Sig 250 DAO trigger might be the best DAO available right now. For the price, it's a great gun.

PS - NEVER buy or sell at Gander Mountain!

DA/SA > DAO

Therefore your post is irrelevant ;) :D

Top Bottom