Please reply by conversation.

Businessend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    North side
    Now asking $800 now $700

The gun was unfired in the box when I bought it. Then I went down the rabbit hole of mods to do to a Blackhawk. It now has a tight lock-up with no end shake, and a crisp trigger that is better than any three screw model I’ve seen. Trigger weight is around 3lb 5oz.
    Here’s what I have in it:
    Gun $700

Power Custom knurled base pin $40, this centers the cylinder more securely than the factory part and is also locked by an Allen bolt.

Power Custom Montado style Trigger, hammer,& springs kit $200. This adds the half cock notch to aid in reloading and makes the trigger and hammer interaction much better. The Montado style hammer spur sits a little lower in the back and makes cocking the hammer easier with the scope installed.

Power Custom Free Spin Pawl $50 this allows easy movement of the cylinder during reloading. With the hammer forward, you can open the loading gate and spin the cylinder either direction with no cylinder stop or pawl interaction. On half cock, with the loading gate open it indexes to the cylinder hole to make removing spent shells and loading new ones much easier.

Power Custom cylinder latch $50 this had to be fitted to this cylinder and now lock-up is very tight.

Altered transfer bar $50 this is required for use with the free spin pawl

Pachmayr grips $30

There are a set of Zebra wood grips that were on it when I got it, along with the box, extra wolf 18, &19 lb mainsprings. The 17 lb mainspring is currently installed.
    IMG_2808.jpeg

*trade interest include 3” or 6”
    new model Python, 4” S&W model 28, or 6” S&W 686.

IMG_2810.jpeg IMG_2809.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpeg
      IMG_2602.jpeg
      436.6 KB · Views: 91
    • IMG_2600.jpeg
      IMG_2600.jpeg
      538.5 KB · Views: 87
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom