• ...and so much more!
  • vick1

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   1
    Dec 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Hendricks County- West German JK date code. Considerable holster wear and some small nicks in the paint around trigger guard. I have owned this pistol for a very long time. I sent it back to Sig around 9-10yrs ago to get their package rebuild. They installed all new springs, installed the Short Reset Trigger (SRT), added night sights. They sent all the parts that they took off and I have them. Comes with original red box, two zipper mags, manual and unopened cleaning brush from the factory. Tried searching these and a little hard for me to find but what I did find is that prices were all over the place from $1200 to $700. I have additional factory SIG zipper mags, dove tail mags and Mec Gar mags that I will sell but not until after the gun sales. Has a lot more holster wear than firing wear. Will need to sign a bill of sale. Had an issue where I sold a gun, guy sold it and it was used in a crime.

I am repeating, has holster wear and a few nicks. Can send better pics if interested. May trade for equal value firearms. (Like a Q5) Thanks- Posting for $700 with two mags. Darker look by end of slide is oil. Serial numbers match.

E607A546-2CF2-4FAB-9DE0-79EBAC1957CD.jpeg 155404B6-7127-45F1-B10F-625AF5B581D1.jpeg 9B81D778-E82D-4EE8-80EB-FBFC2DEBA7F8.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom