Traffic Restrictions Riley North/116th & 31? Help?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My son has an appointment at Riley North this afternoon and I know there is a crap ton of construction going on around that area. Not too familiar with that area but know the hospital is at 116[SUP]th[/SUP] and 31. Question is can 31 north be accessed from 465 or will I need to shoot up Keystone to 116[SUP]th[/SUP] and run it across? Even if it is accessible would Keystone be a better route, or does someone have a better route to recommend?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I drive that way almost every day. Just take Meridian up to 116th, then go west. The first roundabout west of Meridian is down to 1 lane, so it can get backed up, but the traffic getting there isn't too bad. Depending on the time (obviously, closer to rush hour is worse), I'd allow about 10 minutes to get from 465 to the parking lot of IU north. (That's probably more time than you need, but I hate being late.)

If you can, try to confirm what building entrance you should use. That'll help you figure out what side of the building to park on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom