Traffic stop, officer confiscated my firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    9-13-2-86, in the traffic section defines intoxication and the normal person's abilities to perform tasks. When you look at the level of .08% BAC, this is the prima facia level of intoxication (undisputable level). A person does not need to be at .08 to be impaired/intoxicated.

Bingo. Probably close to 1/2 of my OWI arrest's have .000 bac.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    You guys should go and start your own thread about drinking and driving and wife beating and whatever. This thread that I started was concluded a couple months ago and somebody recently decided to dig it back up just so they could ask a completely unrelated question. OP's should have the ability to close their own threads, or at least have a moderator close it for them. It's time to leave this alone and let it fade away.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You guys should go and start your own thread about drinking and driving and wife beating and whatever. This thread that I started was concluded a couple months ago and somebody recently decided to dig it back up just so they could ask a completely unrelated question. OP's should have the ability to close their own threads, or at least have a moderator close it for them. It's time to leave this alone and let it fade away.
    I think you have a valid point and as the OP of the original thread I think you have the option to request that a moderator close the thread.

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    You need to join the N.R.A. they have attorneys that will represent you and they know gun laws and will represent you for free if you are a member. But the N.R.A will not fight for you for the other unlisted charges. You were lucky.... Dont drink and drive, only if it is just a couple. DUH!

Top Bottom