• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Please excuse me for not responding individually to everyone who expressed their kind thoughts and advice here. I have read through this thread multiple times. Again, many thanks to everyone here. Thank you so much. Later on when things settle down, I will share with Tony and his family. All big gun fans, avid hunters and fishermen. They will appreciate this, just a little bit later. :)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just a few last comments. Apparently I was wrong when I said there were no signs this was coming. I didn't realize she was a troubled young woman, struggled with alcohol addiction since teen years. People in her family said she had tried before and thought it was just a matter of time before she succeeded. She was also taking some meds with known side affects of depression.

I went to the funeral and I commend the priest who gave her a very loving and beautiful homily. She left behind many crushed people who loved her despite her personal struggles.

One final thought. I am grateful to this young woman, and I share this thought with Tony's entire family, grateful that you didn't take Tony with you. We suspect you considered it and changed your mind at the last moment. You left behind many shattered people who loved you enough to forgive you for doing this. I saw what you have done to Tony, if you knew what this would do to him maybe you would have chosen a better path. I pray he finds the strength to move on.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There are usually more things going on than anyone one person is privy to...
    Hopefully everyone can move on from this.

Top Bottom