• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    We had Grace's funeral yesterday, I like to call them graduation celibrations except that Grace was so young.
    Anyway, I have never seen a service as great as it was.
    I likened to a Broadway production for Christ and it lasted for about 1-1/2 hours and was fantastic.
    It highlighted not only her life but her faith in Christ.
    I dare say there was not a dry eye to be found.
    Praise God.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    We had Grace's funeral yesterday, I like to call them graduation celibrations except that Grace was so young.
    Anyway, I have never seen a service as great as it was.
    I likened to a Broadway production for Christ and it lasted for about 1-1/2 hours and was fantastic.
    It highlighted not only her life but her faith in Christ.
    I dare say there was not a dry eye to be found.
    Praise God.

1. I cannot fathom being able to get through another day with your loss w/o the faith that your daughter is in God's hands, and in ways that we that are still in the flesh cannot fathom yet, you will all be joined together in love when you go to be with her.
    2. I truly pray to the God above that your family will continue to find peace and comfort in knowing your daughter is with Christ b/c of her faith, while trying to live each day w/o her being with you.
    3. Thank you for sharing what an inspiring service it was, with all it's tragedy and yet with all its hope in Christ.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Whew, I just heard the news tonight. Nothing like a good cry to remind you to give your kids an extra hug before bedtime and to help you keep your priorities straight.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    There are times that will take you to the breaking point, I had mine in 2002, when you come through it you have a greater appreciation for how hard life is everyday, while this sound depressing it drives one to make everyday a better place ..

Top Bottom