Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is our second year chasing this guy, if he was here before last year we haven't picked him out from the pics. He walked straight at us last year, made a hard left at 60yds, maintained that 60yds in a big half circle around us before making another hard left and continuing straight away from us. He's our #1 this year but he isn't going to be easy to nail down. We've seen him on every part of the farm so he sure ain't afraid to travel. Hopefully blind luck will put him within range this year.

g5ryzXmh.jpg

We've only seen two pics of this guy all year and they were 60 seconds apart. He was on the far western edge of the property so I suspect he made an exploratory trip over from a woodlot 1/2 mile west of our farm which supposedly holds bigger deer than we typically see on our place. Hopefully he'll make another appearance but I'm not optimistic at this point.

RHsYeJ2h.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He's a nice one! This is the nicest one I have seen here so far this fall. I am hoping he is still around as I haven't seen him on the camera the past few days.

RwwoYBD.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    This is our second year chasing this guy, if he was here before last year we haven't picked him out from the pics. He walked straight at us last year, made a hard left at 60yds, maintained that 60yds in a big half circle around us before making another hard left and continuing straight away from us. He's our #1 this year but he isn't going to be easy to nail down. We've seen him on every part of the farm so he sure ain't afraid to travel. Hopefully blind luck will put him within range this year.

Sounds like that buck had your stand location pegged last year. Moving a short distance and making sure you are well concealed would probably be a good idea if you still hunt that location.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don’t know about that. He never once looked our direction and we’ve never been busted out of that stand. I ended up killing my buck out of that same stand a few days later and he frequented that area much more than this guy did. I’m thoroughly convinced that they’ve got a sixth sense, if they listen to it they’re near impossible to kill with a bow.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven

g5ryzXmh.jpg

We've only seen two pics of this guy all year and they were 60 seconds apart. He was on the far western edge of the property so I suspect he made an exploratory trip over from a woodlot 1/2 mile west of our farm which supposedly holds bigger deer than we typically see on our place. Hopefully he'll make another appearance but I'm not optimistic at this point.

RHsYeJ2h.jpg

Like the tall tines, good luck on him.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That's about the size of the racks I have gotten so far... hopefully rut will get the big boys moving into my areas.

So far ive caught on cam a 4,6 and 8 pointer. Never out during the day though. All out well after dark. Hopefully that will change soon.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It looks like CM came to visit me....check out this deer and his little friend. :):

[video=vimeo;242381226]https://vimeo.com/242381226[/video]

This photo was not what I wanted to see, but reinforces my approval of the hubby shooting these critters.

TB3n176.jpg

He got this one a couple of days ago.

tzuA61p.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is that a cat he has in his/her mouth?

It looks like CM came to visit me....check out this deer and his little friend. :):

[video=vimeo;242381226]https://vimeo.com/242381226[/video]

This photo was not what I wanted to see, but reinforces my approval of the hubby shooting these critters.

TB3n176.jpg

He got this one a couple of days ago.

tzuA61p.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    From 3 weeks ago maybe…saw him in velvet earlier in years….yesterday called him in and missed him….wrong yardage…very sad…15 minutes later called in a nice 8 pt and got him but man wanted this 10 pt. phpyPKkMBAM.jpg

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Check the time stamps. I have a couple of sheds from this guy. He's about as big as they get where I live and hunt. I've been after him since last year. I had to go home and get some things done around the house. If I had only stayed an hour longer...
    10482800_zpsk3wyki24.jpg

12093800_zpsrdqeo85z.jpg

Top Bottom