Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    200ft from the house on my driveway....:xmad:....time to start smokin a few...

CU4jFHd.jpg

JoeG1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2016
    Greenwood
    I have a camera out on public land, I have pretty good reason to believe there are some nice bucks in the area. Its been out since late November, if it hasn't been stolen it may be interesting to see what I have there. The day I put it out, I went ahead and climbed a tree there, only to see a pheasant hunter come by and take a **** right next to it, with me about 30 yards away in an orange hat and vest............

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a camera out on public land, I have pretty good reason to believe there are some nice bucks in the area. Its been out since late November, if it hasn't been stolen it may be interesting to see what I have there. The day I put it out, I went ahead and climbed a tree there, only to see a pheasant hunter come by and take a **** right next to it, with me about 30 yards away in an orange hat and vest............

:n00b: Hubby forgets where I have cameras so there have been times I have had some of those pictures to delete...LOL

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't posted here for a while. Our focus currently is coyote hunting.

Here are a few recent photos that are from our new location to hunt.

Four coyotes in this first shot....one in the circle to the right and three in the one to the left. There was another coyote behind the bushes on the left side of these guys....may have been yet one more off to the right but I couldn't get a picture with all six of them together. As I scrolled thru the photos, I could see the movement where they were but not clearly see them on any one picture.

GtT6ffD.jpg

This one is a rather large coyote. There are some big ones on this property as nobody has hunted them for several years there.

rqQlosZ.jpg

These three were in a fight over the deer carcass that was placed out there for bait.

K3aUFy2.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh...at least you know what got them. He will be back looking for more! Make sure he can't wind you.

Sorry about your chickens. I know how much that sucks. We lost ours to so many different critters when we had poultry.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    Oh...at least you know what got them. He will be back looking for more! Make sure he can't wind you.

Sorry about your chickens. I know how much that sucks. We lost ours to so many different critters when we had poultry.

I hate to go several months without fresh eggs, but my daughter is excited about getting more chicks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's funny, John!!

Good luck with the chickens Reagan. We went through several batches and many lived long lives. The coons, fox, coyotes, neighbor dogs, hawks, owls....everything took its toll, but we still had our eggs.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Here is a series from February 1st. I took all of these stills and dumped them into a time lapse. These two bucks seem to have forgotten that fighting is for the fall season. They were pretty pissed at each other regardless.

[video=youtube;sPohtS5B01I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPohtS5B01I[/video]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You have better tech skills than I do! I have some stills that would make great videos but have no idea how to do that.

I have bucks here that are still going head to head on occasion, but actually haven't seen any of the bucks on the cameras for the past several days. I hadn't been seeing does very often, but suddenly, I have more of them coming around and not seeing the bucks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    All I see is...

Unsupported viewing environment

Unsupported viewing environment

I wonder if it has to do with viewing on different browsers. I always have issues trying to share videos. I try embedding the link and I see nothing on my screen. I directly post the link and instead of the link appearing, I see the video. It is still showing on my laptop.

Are there any other video hosting sites I can try besides Vimeo???

Top Bottom