• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    You don't want to rely on your thick skull though....there are certain points in your head that if properly struck can/will kill you...as well as the rest of your body for that matter

I agree, which is why once I got a little older I talked to some "Pro's" and did some training on situational awareness and how to integrate a higher level of situational awareness into my life as a natural mannerism as opposed to "something I have to think about doing". I'm still working on it but at least now I get "tingly" when I realize I've had a failure in my situational awareness.

I agree with Shay 100% about training NEEDING to include real force on force activities. Too many people just shut down when actually hit.

I studied martial arts for years yet never really learned how to fight "for real" until I started doing Jiujitsu. Everything as a kid until my mid to late teens was "fisticuffs posturing" type fights for the most part. I think I was 16 when I got in my first REAL serious fight....

Top Bottom