• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Two thugs who attacked what they thought were a pair of transvestites picked on the wrong men - when their intended victims turned out to be cage fighters on a night out in fancy dress.
    Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, singled out the two men walking along a street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.
    Bare-chested Gardener was caught on CCTV confronting one of the men in a pink wig, black skirt and boob tube - then seen swinging a punch, a court heard.

But the other cage fighter, wearing a sparkling black dress and matching long wig, sprang to his friend's help, delivering two lightning-quick punches to the two stunned yobs.
    The cage fighters were then seen teetering away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they dropped during the melee.
    Gardener and Fender were left dazed and seen staggering to their feet after their failed attack.

Read more: Thugs attack two men in dresses... who turn out to be cage fighters | Mail Online
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSILex-2Uu8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 'Drag queen' floors thugs in Swansea, wales, uk street fight[/ame]

LOL, priceless.

Thugs attack two men in dresses... who turn out to be cage fighters | Mail Online

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    napoleon-dynamite-5.jpg

Ryan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    didn't take long to end that, funny how he could barely walk after, maybe hell think twice before messin with a tranny

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Was that just some huge drag queen party they were leaving from?

While watching the video I kept saying to myself "oh s***, here it comes...Nope, just a chick with really thick legs...oh s***, here it comes...Nope, just another chick with really thick legs..." and so on until it finally happened.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    not trannys....... they are a couple of MMA fighters on the way to a Stag party dressed in drag..... at least thats what I read on a different site.

BigJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Broadripple
    man I had a run-in with some MONSTER (seriously I am a big guy and they were just massive!) trannies last year...it was a very intense situation, glad things didnt get serious!

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    Lol well the dude the guy thought to pick on in a dress was quite a bit bigger then the little idiot (reminds me of a little dog starting a fight with a pitbull). Wish I could have heard what the guy told him after he laid him flat, love the fact that the instigator ends up with only one shoe. This was priceless video indeed.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    not trannys....... they are a couple of MMA fighters on the way to a Stag party dressed in drag..... at least thats what I read on a different site.

Yeah, they were clearly just dressed in drag for fun and they weren't the only ones...I just titled the thread how I did based on the article I linked.:)

Top Bottom