• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But the liberals have normalized "gender-questionables" so how could this happen? They even rewrote the text books and wiped it off the mental illness lists. Don't these victims know what they've done for them? :rolleyes:

Regardless of what the libs will tell them, depression and suicide is still a byproduct of gender identity disorder (gender dysphoria). Which is in the same category as Hoplophobia (fear of guns) and pedophilic disorder (kid humpers).

And they are all still called MENTAL DISORDERS.
    Which tells me that they are sick in the head and need help, NOT to be pampered, enabled and encouraged.
    And definitely not to be praised as heroes and admired as an inspiration for young minds, which is exactly what the left has been masterminding.

But what do I know, as a transgender you could always grow up be the 44th first lady of the United States. :patriot:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The whole trans thing is so radioactive that as a general rule I try to stay away from the entire question when in polite company.

Post-transition Americans are not a picture of mental healthiness, either. Something really rubs me wrong about transitioning being billed as an acceptable treatment to avert suicide. It seems like you could take that logic and use it to demand anything and everything you could imagine from the rest of society because, well, if you don't give it to me I'll just commit suicide! I never really struggled with being a straight dude, so to me it all just looks like mass hysteria and mental illness. I had friends who fell into groups that fed off each other and got more and more extreme in trying to one-up each other's identities, to the point of declaring new names for themselves every few months and new terms for their own "unprecedented" sexualities...which to me just sorta looked like sleeping with a bunch of people.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1801/the-alarming-rise-in-teen-mental-illness

This all comes in the midst of a massive rise in mental illness among young adults, possibly fueled by the pressure cooker effect of being constantly online. Maybe a lot of these people with directionless depression and dissatisfaction latch on to gender dysphoria as the cause because they're surrounded by those narratives. Then a few years later they're even more unhappy because putting on a dress and taking hormone pills didn't fix their problems.

I dunno. At the end of the day, if you think the right thing for you to do is present as a different gender, I think you have the right to do it. It's not really my problem. But I'm not comfortable with burning science at the stake because it doesn't conform to your damaged worldview, and I'm not comfortable with parents irreperably harming their six-year-old's development because he told them he wanted to try on a dress.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    ^^^^^ exactly

I agree that our wired culture is destroying our kids, and adults. Our brains are not meant for 100mph stimulation from dawn to setting sun. There’s gonna be a big reckoning some day when there are only psych cases and no one to treat them or pay the bills

schools aren’t helping with constant iPad/chromebook usage

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ^^^^^ exactly

I agree that our wired culture is destroying our kids, and adults. Our brains are not meant for 100mph stimulation from dawn to setting sun. There’s gonna be a big reckoning some day when there are only psych cases and no one to treat them or pay the bills

schools aren’t helping with constant iPad/chromebook usage

A few years ago I told the spouse this would be the next big thing. People being so strung out from the constant onslaught from being connected. Issues both mental and physical. We are sing it now. People with a device stuck in their face at every opportunity. entire family's sitting in a restaurant not speaking. Heads down staring at a device of some kind. When we go out together it is to communicate/share/laugh.

The G-daughters spend time on line looking at kids related sites (we do monitor and set time limits) and we see the influences on them.

chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    It's sad anytime a teen takes their own life. I have a few questions about the numbers. How many trans-gender teen males are we talking about? If the number of male trans-gender teens in the general population is low, as I would expect, any number of suicides will represent a high percentage. Doesn't make it any less of a tragedy for family or friends though.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    In trans-speak a "trans male" is a biological female who believes themselves to be male.

Thank you!

So if I look at INGO all day, it's NORMAL that i then want to put on a gingham dress and sing Judy Garland songs? Asking for a friend.

Ok, all kidding aside, this reminds me of cousin Rachel. She's a psychiatric social worker, and is forever being called to a nursing home to evaluate "Grandma", who suddenly went crazy, and oh, yes, she has a urinary tract infection.
    Cousin Rachel shakes her head and reminds the lower 30 percent of his class quack in charge that UTIs tend to make people act crazy, suggests an antibiotic of the quack's choice, and leaves.
    The moral is, you're never going to get the help you need until you're properly diagnosed.

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    Anybody that tells a kid they need to cut their ding dong off or pull one out of themself needs to be thrown in prison for harming the mentally ill. These kids are confused and depressed and these sick libtards are telling them this is the solution. Heaven forbid you say this in public, some of THOSE people might call you a homophobe.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why wouldn't they have a high suicide rate?

They take teens who are delusional that they're REALLY the opposite sex.
    Then instead of getting them help with coming back to reality, they let them believe they really can switch to the other sex.

When NO matter what they do, change their name, their clothes, mutilate their body surgically and hormonally, etc, they keep running into the REALITY that they're the biological sex they were born as.

I have trouble imagining a more effective formula to drive teens to suicide.

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    They had trasgenderism before a doctor would make you a ding dong, it was call "gender dysphoria" and was a mental illness. Still a mental illness its just them george soros types want us all to be femmed up cause they fear our testosterone.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    https://www.advocate.com/youth/2018/9/11/study-more-half-trans-male-teens-attempt-suicide

this is so sad. What’s even worse is their “advocates” are blaming society for it. They are saying it shows we as a society need to urgently become more welcoming to the lifestyle as over half of transgender males have attempted suicide.
    or... it shows a mental illness with massive suicide risk is being ignored and we are hurting these poor kids by telling them it’s society that is wrong.
    I hope history judges us poorly for how we are handling this. Because that would mean we figured it out later and got these kids help

I used to teach biology / health / and sex-ed...and, sadly, society is contributing to the problem by telling them that society is wrong for not accepting them when really it's an internal and/or self-perception issue.
    In part with the CDC, it's an internally-based issue, one that is typically related to an issue/incident that has not been properly or fully discussed and/or resolved...typically through a professional counselor (of some sort.)
    A lot of these individuals are trying to change their 'external' components in response to an 'internal' issue or struggle...and when they wake up and realize they made a mistake, then they sink in to depression ('OMG...what have I done?') and think suicide is the answer...rather that go back through and work to properly identify, address, and work to resolve the issue.
    One of the (many) issues associated with changing the external components is that the internal issues continue to exist...
    That, and the natural internal 'nature' (aka, instincts) of the opposite sex does not exist within the individual after the external change...and that then causes additional internal conflict as well.
    It's sad, really...as so many of these individuals never seek, find, obtain the true help they need in dealing with their internal issues...

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hahaha. Great. It’s SO HARD to tell gender on some kids, especially Indian kids based on how parents dress them. They get so mad when we get gender wrong. Now they are removing the only way we can tell. Wonderful.

But when a hospital does this, then it's OK. It's job security.
    Like when a dentist gives out lollypops.

Children's hospital drops gender markers from patient wristbands | Fox News

After these kids get more messed up they will be coming back.... in one way or another.

Top Bottom