• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Not sure how to categorize this thing, but our beloved stazi knows....

Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    I am torn on this one. This person seems to be f'd up and should be taken out of circulation. In the same breath, I do not completely trust the FBI or the news with respect to telling the truth. I also see things like this as an excuse to set a precedence for them to chip away at law abiding citizens rights.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I read about this this morning and the back of my mind. I was thinking that this was gonna turn out to be a trans.

Take a "community" with strong ties to mental illness and drill them daily with vast doses of
    "they are out to get you" in the media and we sit back and wonder why these nutbags (technical medical term) are lashing out.
    Seems like intentional provocation to me.

"To what end printcraft, to what end?"
    A: Hoping for division and civil conflict.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Take a "community" with strong ties to mental illness and drill them daily with vast doses of
    "they are out to get you" in the media and we sit back and wonder why these nutbags (technical medical term) are lashing out.
    Seems like intentional provocation to me.

"To what end printcraft, to what end?"
    A: Hoping for division and civil conflict.
    Some of the most violent vitriol on Twitter/X comes from the trans/non-binary nutbags. Granted, there are some out there who are tired of their BS, but that doesn't change the fact that you have grown a** men pretending to be women, who proclaim "trans violence" if either straight men or lesbians don't want to sleep with them. Apparently, we're supposed to overlook the obvious. I mean, wtf??

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So, if she had been the victim of "trans genocide" she would have been described as a POC. But because she is the violent shooter, she is classified as "white." Interesting how these little tidbits get skewed depending on the narrative.
    VERY interesting. I looked it up.

What are the 21 Hispanic countries?

There are 21 countries which state their official language as Spanish: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Equatorial Guinea.

Top Bottom