Transracial......the plot thickens.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    This may be the most awesome thing I've seen online regarding the idea of "self-identifying." Apparently there is a "non-binary" white guy that believes since he can change his gender, he can change his ethnicity (I think this is what he means despite him saying Korean - which is a nationality).

This is a debate with a black woman who is willing to believe he is not a male, but gets mad when he decides to change another genetically determined characteristic.

So if she is willing to believe gender can be changed, but gets mad when someone says ethnicity can be changed, does that make her racist? I know, I know. It's 2022, everyone is racist.

I want to find the whole debate. Who doesn't love a good train wreck?

Is this an example of the snake eating its own tail?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've been self-identifying as a Korean Hillbilly all my life. This guy got nothing on me! I even have red facial hair and hazel eyes. I am amphibious as a mofo.
    I also self identify as a (Non-francois) poison tree frog (Great Snody knife btw). Anyhoo I digress as I have meds to keep me in line. If I take them. Every day except Jolly days and orange harvest moons.

Top Bottom