• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Took a friend pistol shooting this weekend. Had a ball! He is much more interested in trap/skeet. Anyone know a good location for some shotgunning? I know Atterbury, and we may try it sometime. We are looking for someplace a bit closer. An empty field would be fine for us (landowner's permission, of course).

Johnner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    +1 for Clear Creek Sporting Clays. I've been out there several times, and gotten a lot of practice. JD is great to deal with, and very helpful. They are open Wed, Sat & Sun.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    +1 for Clear Creek Sporting Clays. I've been out there several times, and gotten a lot of practice. JD is great to deal with, and very helpful. They are open Wed, Sat & Sun.
    I have heard a lot of good about this place, yet to get there.

Clear Creek Sporting Clays

I just spoke to the owner on the phone, very nice guy. By appt only call at least 1 to 2 hours ahead of time.

sporting clays 50 round course $15
    sporting clays 100 rounds $25
    5 stand 25 targets $5

You can use tac shotguns BUT rules still apply 1 or 2 shells in gun max. He said if I wanted to use a particular area and shoot tac guns more, he could work with me on that as well.

Also said a "a target is a target" so if you have a shot you want to work on, you can pick one on the 5 stand and have at it.

So what we have here is a guy who seems to be willing to work with shotgunners and no membership required in addition to great prices. I will be heading out there soon to check it out further and talk with JD more.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Brownsburg Conservation Club is a stone's throw from your house.

I have a friend at work who is a member at Boone County Conservation Club and they to skeet/trap every third Sunday I think.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Brownsburg Conservation Club is a stone's throw from your house.

I have a friend at work who is a member at Boone County Conservation Club and they to skeet/trap every third Sunday I think.

Brownsburg is great place to shoot. Shoot every Sat. 10AM until? Most people shows up around 11 AM or later. Lunch is served for $5. The best $5 you will spend. New shooters always welcome. $5 a round. Bring Shotgun and Shells.

I'm there most Sats.

Top Bottom