• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Join us for a break down of our Wetsu Trauma Kits. We'll spend the afternoon showing you guys how to use each item included in the kits, along with a few other tools as well. You will get walked through the basics of employing them, as well as, some hands on practice. Cost is 40.00 and this includes a trauma kit to take home with you.

Saturday March 10th from 10am-3pm.
    Cost is $40.00 and includes a trauma kit to take home.
    Limited to 12 spots.

http://agsarmament.com/Trauma-Kit-101-9990.htm

https://www.facebook.com/events/267227463354219/

"Have them, everywhere. Seriously, if you don't own and "H" or "Israeli" or a TK-4 or C.A.T. (tourniquet), BUY THEM NOW. If you do not have the means in your vehicle, EDC Bag, Man Purse, backpack, spare vehicle, house, STOP EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT and locate these simple live saving devices. If you carry a gun or work around dangerous machinery, or even have kids that play outside, having these simple tools will only increase the odds in the victim's favor until medical help arrives.

Beyond that, if you have loved one's; get yourself and them trained up on basic first aid, and PRACTICE it. Practice often as well. I take a basic trauma class at least annually with other types of training mixed in, and practice it at least once a month. I can't stress this enough.

This;
    images

This;
    napkin-756563.jpg

or this;

images

WILL NOT HELP OR STOP;

This;
    images

This;

images

or this..

mc-incised-foot.jpg

This will be an excellent primer for Paul Gomez's HTI class we're hosting in June.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_by_ags_armament_and_consulting_in_june.html

Last edited:

Paul Gomez

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Jahred, any plans on carrying the C.A.T.? Most places don't have them, probably because of the cost, but that style is so superior I ignore the rest now.

The CAT is good but I think the new SOFTT-W is even better. Wider strap, metal windlass and easier method to open it flat for lower extremity or entrapped limb use. And it retails for about $7 less per unit.

Tac Med Solutions SOFTT-Wide

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Paul, That SOF-TTW looks nice. I just bought enough C.A.T. tourniquets to outfit basic trauma kits at home, workshop, both cars and my church. If I decide to pick up anymore in the future, I'll probably give those ones a try.

Jubal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Location ? Plenty of C.A.T's for sale on e-bay.
    Hmmm Do not have a face book account.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The CAT is good but I think the new SOFTT-W is even better. Wider strap, metal windlass and easier method to open it flat for lower extremity or entrapped limb use. And it retails for about $7 less per unit.

Tac Med Solutions SOFTT-Wide

Actually, I probably wasn't clear, I meant the style of tourniquet, not the CAT specifically. That being said, I am not sold on the set screw the SOFTT uses. It seems to be easy to forget to tighten it.

Paul Gomez

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Actually, I probably wasn't clear, I meant the style of tourniquet, not the CAT specifically. That being said, I am not sold on the set screw the SOFTT uses. It seems to be easy to forget to tighten it.

The SOFTT-W did away with the set screw.

Top Bottom