• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Remember, Pro Fire moved. This weekend is their grand re-opening.

Got to hit Bradis (SW corner of the county), just for the rugby scrum organization and reputation.

I am very impressed with Beech Grove, they have a range. Oh, bring your driver's license, lol.

Just where in Indy are you going?

foxmustang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've Been Watching The Profire Moving Thread And Noted The New Address.

I Do Believe The South Side. The Girlfriend Is Attending A Conference Down There. I Figured I'd Tag Along, Drop Her Off At The conference At 8 Friday Morning And Go Shopping Til 3.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    South side?

Beech Grove Firearms. Store

Elmore's. Elmore's Firearms -

I've only been in Elmore's a couple of time and purchased a grand total of one firearm there, but it is a cool shop. NOTE: some guys do not like the smoker's lounge atmosphere so be advised.

I have done a lot more business in BGF. I like it there a lot. No b.s. stories, no one dressed in Captain Tactical pants, no hilljack crap about how "ack-a-writ" a certain rifle was, no bromides about guns, no teeth law about politics, just "right away" and "ok, sir". Oh, and no one at BGF has EVER pointed a gun at me. Last time I was there I had the smoothest gun buying experience I have ever had. I bought a used but NIB Ruger .32 for my dad, no crap about buying another gun or any chatter, just called the FBI and took my money. How I love that. I think it was the owner's wife who waited on me. Highly recommend, BGF.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Beech Grove for indoor shooting in a nice 25 yard range.

Bradis for buying guns/accessories.

Profire for reloading components/accessories.

Elmore's tends to be a little more expensive than most but they also tend to have things I haven't been able to find in other places [likely due to higher pricing]. That said I've purchased 2 firearms from Elmore's 3 from Bradis and 2 from Beech Grove :).

foxmustang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    so It Sounds Like I've Got A Good Day Planned! Looks Like It'll Be Profire, BGF, And Of Course I'll Check Out Bradis To See What All The Hype Is About! do Any Of The Stores Have A Good Selection Of Holsters? Anyone Been In Profire Lately, I'm Looking Mainly For Good Powder Selection

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    There is a really nice Hallmark store in Greenwood on 135 south of county line road and right across the street from Meijer. They even have an upstairs!

seriously, go check out US Defense. It's a great shop and the guys there TAT7 and Looney1 are fun to chat with. Good deals to boot.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I wouldn't bother with PSS since its kinda outta the way and it just isn't all that great though I HEAR the prices are good. Hit up

ITP (low on stock last time I was in, didn't even have any glocks)
    BGF (ammo very high, some guns priced right some not)
    Bradis (ammo on the high side, good selection of guns and priced right)
    USDS (prices are a bit on the high side all around)
    Elmores if you get a chance (have not been there in months)

On the way down or back, hit up
    Indy gun club (HUGE selection of 1911's and other pistols)
    mcdonalds guns (stocked up on reloading supplies and LOTS of odd ball ammo)

And I gotta say, one of my new favorite places is trading post LLC in marion if you get a chance, LARGE selection of guns.

If you are at all interested in factory ammo, I wouldn't go to any of them honestly, ESPECIALLY for .22, 556, and 9mm.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom