• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    In keeping with the political climate I would rent an apartment in chicago and vote for him three times.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    If the media had any integrity left they would have answers to all those questions. Way to go Trey for calling out the news media posers.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Wow. Trey can certainly take people to task. I fear, like it always does that it won't have any traction. I have a hard time believing that all the other pointy headed intellectuals in D.C didn't think to ask those same questions.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Wow. Trey can certainly take people to task. I fear, like it always does that it won't have any traction. I have a hard time believing that all the other pointy headed intellectuals in D.C didn't think to ask those same questions.
    ...too busy thinking of ways to AVOID asking those questions. Today's media don't seem to function as the watchdogs of the republic. They're more likely to function as the apologists for the activities of the curent administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Eh, he's a right wing partisan teabagger over-politicizing a nothing story.

Now when the administration says that, and the media plays that, over and over, Trey Gowdey will be sufficiently marginalized. It's good to hear the right, tough questions asked. But the media can't be publicly, massively called out unless they call themselves out.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    orson_clapping.gif

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Have been watching his interviews on Fox for months. Hope his prosecutor experience guides him to find all the answers...he's a pitbull. When he was selected to chair the committee I was happy.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Have been watching his interviews on Fox for months. Hope his prosecutor experience guides him to find all the answers...he's a pitbull. When he was selected to chair the committee I was happy.
    Me, too. Does anybody know whether C-Span will carry the committee hearings? If so, I'd try to find time to watch.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Nice guy? Probably. Electable? Absolutely not. For that matter, the RNC would never allow him to be the nominee. Too conservative, too much of a threat to their agenda.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nice guy? Probably. Electable? Absolutely not. For that matter, the RNC would never allow him to be the nominee. Too conservative, too much of a threat to their agenda.

Agenda? The RNC? :laugh:

Sometimes I think their only agenda is to help each other stay in office.

Top Bottom