• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    A friend stopped bylast night and we shot some. I with my 1991A1 Compact and the M88 Rossi and he brought his Glock 27(? .40, super compact), Walther PPK .380, Springfield ultra compact and his Beretta PX4 Storm super compact tiny little thing but still holds 13 rds...

The PPK had a lot of bite. A lot more recoil than I expected. pretty accurate little gun to be honest.

Springfield was...well.... a 1911. I did feel more "movement" compared to my Colt, but I later learned how light the frame is compared to mine and that may explain the feel difference.

Glock... well, I just don't like the feel of a GLock. Especially one not made for my man-hands. This just confirmed it for me. Nice gun, just not for me.

The Beretta is what really made me smile though. Small, compact, light recoil, perfect fit for my mitts and suprisingly accurate. Overall, this would be one hell of a good carry gun.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    A friend stopped bylast night and we shot some. I with my 1991A1 Compact and the M88 Rossi and he brought his Glock 27(? .40, super compact), Walther PPK .380, Springfield ultra compact and his Beretta PX4 Storm super compact tiny little thing but still holds 13 rds...

The PPK had a lot of bite. A lot more recoil than I expected. pretty accurate little gun to be honest.

Springfield was...well.... a 1911. I did feel more "movement" compared to my Colt, but I later learned how light the frame is compared to mine and that may explain the feel difference.

Glock... well, I just don't like the feel of a GLock. Especially one not made for my man-hands. This just confirmed it for me. Nice gun, just not for me.

The Beretta is what really made me smile though. Small, compact, light recoil, perfect fit for my mitts and suprisingly accurate. Overall, this would be one hell of a good carry gun.

GUNS are like women, you have try lots of them, until you find the right one. Even the wrong one are fun:lol2::laugh6:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    It's always nice when a buddy has different guns than you do, makes it fun when everybody gets together and shoots! My brothers and I try to not buy the same thing for that reason. It worked up until the AR's. :):

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Here was our aftermath cleanup:
    IMG_3034.JPG

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Honestly, I own a 27 and its not my favorite Glock to shoot. I'm not sure I'd use that as the representative Glock for someone who may not have shot many before and has larger hands.

My model 30 is my favorite Glock to shoot. I have a model 21 as well, but my 30 is still my favorite to shoot.

My 27 is my favorite to carry.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've shot a 21 and a 22 (?) and neither of those did I like. I think it's their boxyness personally. They just don't fit me well. Like I said, nice gun, just not for me.

Top Bottom