• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    warfare is bad enough without adding religious fervor to it. killing for jesus. wow. i don't get the muslim take on it either, so don't go calling me a "terrorist-lover"...

I just don't understand how you can love your fellow man, and then put bible verses on instruments of death and pat each other on the back for being on the same team.

Sorry, for interrupting your revelry, i just don't understand the mindset.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    warfare is bad enough without adding religious fervor to it. killing for jesus. wow. i don't get the muslim take on it either, so don't go calling me a "terrorist-lover"...

I just don't understand how you can love your fellow man, and then put bible verses on instruments of death and pat each other on the back for being on the same team.

Sorry, for interrupting your revelry, i just don't understand the mindset.

Tell that to the families of the 3100 people that died on 9/11 or the men and women and their families that have died in the attacks on our conciliates before we ever fired a shot at them!

Good men and women have given their lives so that you are entitled to your opinion! God bless them, they gave their all.

Last edited:

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    Tell that to the families of the 3100 people that died on 9/11 or the men and women and their families that have died in the attacks on our conciliates before we ever fired a shot at them!

this is so factually incorrect on so many levels as to barely warrant even this response.

i will leave you devout christians to your thread, bash away. i will not respond again. sorry to interrupt your revelry.

cat-herder out.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    "It allows the Mujahedeen, the Taliban, al Qaeda and the insurrectionists and jihadists to claim they're being shot by Jesus rifles"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This statement made my day. 'Jesus rifles'... as if 'Allah bombers' are any better?

These people need to 'leave well enough alone'... :draw::dunno::popcorn:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Good for them! It figures that Atheist Broadcast Company would try and make a stink about something Christian. If it was verses out of the koran or talmud, they would be silent. :rolleyes:
    Trijicon needs to keep the faith and keep on keeping on........:yesway:

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    :): I love it. Keeps them near the top of the most favored products list. I thought it was just an odd coincidence when I first noticed the JN8:12 on my ACOG when I sent it in a few years ago to get the tritium replaced. Anything that makes the enemies of my country, both foreign and domestic, p*** their panties.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Don't Surefire lights have smallish scripture references from the gospel of John or one of the epistles of John engraved on them? My Google-Fu is weak.

In-and-Out Burger has Scripture references on the majority of their food packaging. I guess this makes them Jesus burgers, milkshakes and fries?
    In-N-Out prints discreet references to Bible verses on their paper utensils. The print is small and out of the way, and only contains the book, chapter and verse numbers, not the actual text of the passages. The practice began in the 1980s during Rich Snyder's presidency,[34] a reflection of the beliefs held by the Snyder family:

• Burger and cheeseburger wrappers
    Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me."
    • Beverage cups and replicas
    John 3:16"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    • Milkshake cups
    Proverbs 3:5—"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."
    • Double-Double wrapper
    Nahum 1:7—"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
    • Paper water cups (no longer in use) for customers. They are now used for thirsty employees.
    John 14:6—"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
    • License plate keychain
    1 Corinthians 13:13—"And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love."

Top Bottom