• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I do believe it's called a drilling or "dreiling" (German). I think there might even be some four barrel ones out there.

Emptora

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    USA
    The price doesn't really justify the product to me. 1200 to 2400 for a shotgun. You could buy a pump 870 and a 1911 and still have some left over.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I do believe it's called a drilling or "dreiling" (German). I think there might even be some four barrel ones out there.

Normally, those have 2 shotgun barrels and a rifle. This is 3 shotgun barrels- Chiappa

[video=youtube;g080CNxRsiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g080CNxRsiw[/video]

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Doesn't this come with a four figure price tag? Not worth in IMHO.
    I Gunbrokered it and got prices from ~$1300-$1600. It's a neat firearm, but not that neat.

Leaves me thinking though, if they can make a triple barreled shotgun and get that price range why can't anyone make a double rifle anywhere near approaching that? Assuming the triple shotgun is properly regulated. Anyone could slap three barrel together, but it would be no easy effort to regulate the point of impact properly I imagine.

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    I'd like to shoot on once, kinda like I wanted to shoot a 50 Alaskan Encore pistol loaded with a 647 grain bullet. Lots of fun thinking about it, not so fun feeling it

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I agree. I bought an expensive Benelli awhile back and realized I made a mistake. Sold it and bought a nice AR and outfitted it with a scope and several hundred rounds.

Lot more useful than a darn shot gun. I will probably keep a 870 around just in case someone wants to throw some clays someday.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Go get 'em, Archibald.:D

Failure To Fire - More is Better?

0084burl.jpg

Top Bottom