Triple H Gun Club Linton - What happened?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    It's good to see a forum on the Triple H. Here is an update. My wife and I bought the gun club and grill Wednesday night . We have lots of paperwork to complete and intend on replacing the trap and sporting clay equipment as soon as possible in early 2015. The grill will also open with great food and some additions. Our plans are to add several venues which will add to the great atmosphere while providing a safe and enjoyable experience for years to come! Please message me with your comments and ideas. Obviously, the name will change and will probably reflect the Goose Pond influence across the street. We will again be Indiana's premier gun club! Thanks, Mark Bartlow

I used to shoot over there several times a month before the previous owner lost his mind. We are anxiously awaiting the reopening.

Any news or insight when this might be?

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    Mark has backed up on his first statement. They use the place as a venue to hold meetings and weddings. They also rent out the little cabin there for a steep price. There has been zero work done to move forward with any type of shooting sports. I believe the restraint portion is also going to waste. Mark sells seed and he often holds business meetingschool and such out there. Sad to say but I don't believe any shooting will take place here everest again, and probably no eating. On the flip side, you can have a wedding there.

Top Bottom