Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Triple Homicide reported in Kokomo

Triple Homicide reported in Kokomo

Updated: Friday, 09 Apr 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 09 Apr 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
    KOKOMO, Ind. (WISH) - Police are investigating the triple homicide in Kokomo.
    24-Hour News 8 has learned detectives have been mobilized to 1500 South Courtland in Kokomo, Ind. after the discovery of three bodies.
    Police tell us the discovery was made about 10:30 a.m.
    We have a crew on the way and will bring you the latest as soon as it becomes available.
    Three bodies discovered today.

Oh, boy.

I wondered why a helicopter has been flying around downtown today, probably a news chopper.

I'll update when I hear more.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    According to a neighbor, a male and two females were all found stabbed to death in the home just before 9 a.m. Friday.
    A family member had come to the home to pick them up. They were going to another family member's funeral.
    Police are investigating leads regarding this case.
    Heard it was a guy, his girlfriend and the daughter.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Three found slain in Kokomo house | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

KOKOMO, Ind. — North-central Indiana police say they're investigating the deaths of three people whose bodies were found in a home as a multiple homicide.Kokomo police said in a statement that officers found the bodies of an adult male and two adult females Friday morning in a home on Kokomo's south side.
    adlabel_horz.gif

The officers were responding to a 9:30 a.m. call to a 911 operator about a man believed dead at the home about 40 miles north of Indianapolis.
    Police say the three people have not been positively identified and that autopsies will be performed to determine how they died.
    Investigators have no suspects and are asking anyone with information on the deaths to contact police.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Update (3:30 p.m.): Investigators are seeking a person of interest in this investigation. Investigators wish to speak with Jeremy Blanchard described as a white male, 30 years old, 5’10” tall, 170 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. Blanchard is believed to be driving a tan 2006 Chevrolet Impala 4 door, with a sunroof, bearing Indiana license 133PAZ. Blanchard’s last known address is in Gas City, Indiana. Blanchard could be considered armed and dangerous.
    Not confirmed at this time and I apologize if this is wrong BUT..................
    I think it was [strike]Steve[/strike] McPike and his family that were killed.
    Which is horrible because if it was him he was a great guy.
    He was a local contractor and I think it was his son that found them.
    If Blanchard is guilty they should fry him.

Last edited:

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    This is probably gonna sound stupid, but this is a good example of why you should ALWAYS be prepared!! Why? Because odds are that SOB passed within 2 miles of my house getting to Kentucky. With the distance he covered, I'd bet there are a lot of us here who can say the same thing. If this guy had run low on gas or decided to swap out vehicles, or decided to stop for a while, any one of us could have ended up face to face with him.

Scott

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    You really believe that? Law abiding citizens are picking up guns at an astounding rate. More and more people will be defending themselves.

That only matters if those law abiding people TRAIN with their new-found "protection".

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    You really believe that? Law abiding citizens are picking up guns at an astounding rate. More and more people will be defending themselves.

I think you misunderstood my statement, more crime is on the way. The crime trends downward will now reverse the other direction..

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Rumor has it.....

The man killed was S. McPike's brother D. McPike..word has it he was a really nice guy and stayed out of trouble. The woman killed was his newer girlfriend and her daughter. Jeremy Blanchard was probably the ex-boyfriend of the woman killed and was quite abusive to her. I've even heard that David had to even drive down to Kentucky to get her because this Jeremy character had beat the crap out of the woman killed.

It's sad that someone has to be killed who's not even really involved in someone else personal problems.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Rumor has it.....

The man killed was S. McPike's brother D. McPike..word has it he was a really nice guy and stayed out of trouble. The woman killed was his newer girlfriend and her daughter. Jeremy Blanchard was probably the ex-boyfriend of the woman killed and was quite abusive to her. I've even heard that David had to even drive down to Kentucky to get her because this Jeremy character had beat the crap out of the woman killed.

It's sad that someone has to be killed who's not even really involved in someone else personal problems.

Yeah, that's the latest, they still haven't released but it looks like is was Steve's brother.
    Grapevine and all that.
    Still a freaking tragedy for all involved.
    Also word has it that the woman had just filed a restraining order against
    someone earlier in the week and speculation is it was against Blanchard.

They caught him in KY and we'll see where it goes.

Top Bottom