• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Doubtful, we will probly sell it to Israel or someone else over there.

If I go there in time I can get a great deal then? :D

Maybe they will have a gun show before they leave.
    Everything must go, 50% off!

They could also shoot all the ammo they have left in the air, who knows. :n00b:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nope, they will just devalue the dollar so that imported 5.56x45 costs more, and then force up the price of copper and lead so that domestic stuff is more expensive.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The military doesn't sell its ammo to the public. They contact mil contracted businesses that de-mil the ammunition and sell the parts off.

Just because the troops aren't there doesn't mean that ammo will be cheaper. I wish it did.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Obama would rather sell it to the Chinese. Just like I heard he's trying to do with spent brass and the steel ammo cans.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    10-1 a lot of the in-place ammo (among other things) will be transferred to Blackwater (or whatever they call themselves now), KBR, and other "contractors" we're sending over to replace the green-suiters. It's all just one big shell game. Kind of makes me wonder if Bam-Bam didn't actually grow up playing "pea shake" on the streets of Naptown. :rolleyes:

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Most of the U. S. military small arms ammunition actually is purchased from North Korea and Israel. There is only one Govt. operated ammo producer left now since the Clintons closed so many military bases down. Lake City. The privately owned producers (and Lake City)have supplied as much as they can operating 24/7 to the military but we're using so much that our domestic production capabilities cannot even begin to meet the demand. I really love the logic of supplying our troops with small arms ammo from North Korea and Israel. What could possibly go wrong?

Top Bottom