8620 E. 21st Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​

Sgt. John Perrine
    Public Information Officer
    317-899-8287
    DATE: October 10, 2022​

Indianapolis, IN - Troopers are investigating an incident that led to a driver being shot on I-70 westbound near the Keystone Avenue Exit. This evening, at 6:53 p.m., Troopers from the Indiana State Police along with Officers from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department responded to reports of a person shot inside a vehicle on the ramp from I-70 eastbound to Keystone Avenue. When first responders arrived they located a man in a vehicle with injuries consistent with a gunshot wound. The injuries are believed to be non-life threatening however the victim was transported by Indianapolis EMS to a local hospital for treatment.
    Investigators believe the victim was driving a blue Chevrolet Malibu westbound on I-70 between I-465 and Keystone Avenue when an person in another vehicle fired shots at him. There were no other injuries reported as a result of this incident. This is an active and ongoing investigation and there is no further information to release.
    Detectives are asking anyone who may have witnessed this incident on I-70 between I-465 and Keystone Avenue on the city's east side between 6:45 p.m. and 6:53 p.m. to call the Indiana State Police at 317-899-8577.
    The Indiana State Police was assisted in this investigation by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, Indianapolis EMS, Indianapolis Fire Department and INDOT.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Troopers Investigating Shooting on I-70 near Keystone Avenue​

Indiana State Police sent this bulletin at 10/10/2022 09:14 PM EDT
    Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.​
    State Police Header Image 3

INDIANA STATE POLICE
    INDIANAPOLIS DISTRICT
    8620 E. 21st Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​

Sgt. John Perrine
    Public Information Officer
    317-899-8287
    DATE: October 10, 2022​

Indianapolis, IN - Troopers are investigating an incident that led to a driver being shot on I-70 westbound near the Keystone Avenue Exit. This evening, at 6:53 p.m., Troopers from the Indiana State Police along with Officers from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department responded to reports of a person shot inside a vehicle on the ramp from I-70 eastbound to Keystone Avenue. When first responders arrived they located a man in a vehicle with injuries consistent with a gunshot wound. The injuries are believed to be non-life threatening however the victim was transported by Indianapolis EMS to a local hospital for treatment.
    Investigators believe the victim was driving a blue Chevrolet Malibu westbound on I-70 between I-465 and Keystone Avenue when an person in another vehicle fired shots at him. There were no other injuries reported as a result of this incident. This is an active and ongoing investigation and there is no further information to release.
    Detectives are asking anyone who may have witnessed this incident on I-70 between I-465 and Keystone Avenue on the city's east side between 6:45 p.m. and 6:53 p.m. to call the Indiana State Police at 317-899-8577.
    The Indiana State Police was assisted in this investigation by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, Indianapolis EMS, Indianapolis Fire Department and INDOT.
    What the hell, the world has gone mad.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Didn't some kids get shot in Lawrence this morning also?

What was that lady's name running against Ryan Mears again? :scratch:

The guy in the Malibu got shot before 7pm! Yes there were two teens shot in Lawrence, 14 and 15 looks like they survived.

Indy/Marion County had (??) 14 homicides the first 10 days of October? Looks like October cranks up the homicides every year... not like it's the new fiscal year for the murderers.

Cyndi (Carrasco) for Indy. I hope she can win out over revolving door Ryan.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    According to Abdul's polling, it sounds like you need to tell A LOT of friends to do the same.

Hopefully Abdul and his pollster have been making a lot of trips to Danville, IL (weed reference)

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    They “believe” he was driving a blue Malibu? Pathetic if they can’t figure that one out.

Top Bottom