Troops ordered to 'Ready for Food Riots' ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Glad I got my hydroponic garden going. Tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, green beans and romaine lettuce when ever I want.

Now I just need to set up that pesky chicken coop, then I'll have eggs and coyote/weasle target practice whenever I want.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Glad I got my hydroponic garden going. Tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, green beans and romaine lettuce when ever I want.

Now I just need to set up that pesky chicken coop, then I'll have eggs and coyote/weasle target practice whenever I want.

Weasels are wicked. Dumb as heck but wicked. Killed a bunch of pheasants I had in a pen but all the quail survived. The weasels retreated to the wood pile but were dumb enough (curious enough) to keep sticking their heads out to look at me. Dumb move. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. but they still got my pheasants.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Don't worry when the time comes I8BO national police
    YouTube - Obama civilian national security force.

likes these in training
    YouTube - Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation

will be coming to your door to inspect, inventory and ration your crops.

After all you are not paying taxes on those items. That is not good. How unpatriotic of you! Biden wants you to pay HIGHER taxes after all.
    Biden calls paying higher taxes a patriotic act - Politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

I could go on but I'm afraid I'll just go :puke: more after all I'm sure the sheep listen to this everyday since it's so good and after all I8BO will be there prez not for some company or lobby. :faint:

YouTube - We Are The Ones Song by will.i.am - Obama

(hear the background chanting...)
    If you can stand the noise just listen to what those idiots in the video say.
    :puke:

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS

Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

UPCOMING EVENTS
    Every Wed: Lunch, Cigars, and Guns @ Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ne_island_pit_stop_cigar_lounge_part_2_a.html

Appleseed for NWI

2 Day Courses
    Sand Burr Gun Ranch: Calendar
    11-12 DEC 2010 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    19-20 MAR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    02-03 APR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN

Keep this post for uncoming info & updates
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/appleseed/107083-new_ranges_coming_to_eventbright.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

OTHER INFO
    A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

Wallet IN LTCH Info with IC Codes
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../83645-wallet_in_ltch_info_with_ic_codes.html

FFLs in Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/81265-indiana_gun_shop_info_-_combined.html

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I am not going to be a Bible thumper here. but anyone that looks at what is happening,that knows anything about the bible. can see where all of this is going. record floods,fires,famine,men lovers of themselves(don't ask don't tell and gay marriage)wars and rumors of wars,one world currencys..etc,etc. and no I am not a nut job. and am not going to start a revolt either. just is amazing to me how many people just dismiss it as something else. when it is very clear to see. glad I believe in God. and it is just my own opinion...I know wacky...right?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No food shortage at the restraunts in Bloomington along 37 last night. Parking lots were full as far as I could see.:):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well it's a good thing my garden is in my grandpas old meat locker in the basement, I guess it's time to install a false wall.

When this occurs...

8-5-09wiltedroseRGB20090805105122.jpg

u have nothing to worry about we will be doing this

report_fishy_comments_poster-p228673304497921068tdcz_400.jpg

so we can get 1 of these since their won't be any food on the shelves.

obama-cookies.jpg

Yeah we may say it's "funny" right now but at his core mankind is a selfish animal and will turn on 1 another for a freaking grain of rice. :faint:

@littletommy
    we have these for u.
    2817832723_8b884e2373.jpg

=)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Isn't beating up protesters supposed to be left up to the police?? I mean why is the military getting involved in domestic affairs??

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Isn't beating up protesters supposed to be left up to the police?? I mean why is the military getting involved in domestic affairs??

u out of all people should know. ;)
    Conditioning of the us forces so that they can eventual disarm and hurdle the masses like sheep without questioning it. First they need to be order to do it "because we have a food shortage" later on they will be ordered to do it (without an excuses).

Those that soldiers that question this first order will be be slowly either re-trained or discharged until the forces don't question it period.

baby steps rambone, baby steps.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Conditioning of the us forces so that they can eventual disarm and hurdle the masses like sheep without questioning it. First they need to be order to do it "because we have a food shortage" later on they will be ordered to do it (without an excuses).

Those that soldiers that question this first order will be be slowly either re-trained or discharged until the forces don't question it period.

You nailed it. I think it is more conditioning for the military than it is for the citizens. The citizens are getting used to living in a Police State already. But the military needs to be slowly phased into fighting domestic battles where citizens are the enemy. Terrorists, rioters, whatever -- military should not be involved in domestic affairs. And we should get out of other people's domestic affairs as well.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Unfortunately, I don't think the Discharge will be on paper. Under marshal law, it would be firing squad. :xmad:
    Fear is the motivational tool of the weak minded and we all know that there are a great many of those residing inside the silly cirlce.

You nailed it. I think it is more conditioning for the military than it is for the citizens. The citizens are getting used to living in a Police State already. But the military needs to be slowly phased into fighting domestic battles where citizens are the enemy. Terrorists, rioters, whatever -- military should not be involved in domestic affairs. And we should get out of other people's domestic affairs as well.

So true, so true, so true!

Top Bottom