• ...and so much more!
  • zsm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Troy 10'', A4 upper, BCG, CTR etc MUST GO NOW! INDIANAPOLIS

I am a college student and unfortunately I have had some unfortunate and serious expenses come up. Building this AR was only for fun and need to get rid of these as soon as possible, perferably within the next few days! Pictures will be up soon!

Troy MRF-MX 10''
    This is the 10'' freefloat handguard. This is perfect for barrels 16'' and lower so you can mount a flip up front sight. This is brand new and has only been mounted!

$150

Second is a flat top upper with a stripped 16'' carbine HBAR 1/9 barrel installed. Upper and barrel have had only 100 rounds through it with no problems. Upper only has small dings around the top of the forward assist and inside the cam pin notch. Other than that it is essentially brand new. Barrel was installed the CORRECT way with 3 mating turns and torqued to spec with moly grease without graphite.

$160 for upper & HBAR barrel installed, $65 for upper with FA/door, $70 for stripped barrel. Do not have the tools, you must remove them yourself at your location.

BCG SOLD TO J706

MBUS SOLD TO J706
    CTR SOLD TO TRADERTATOR

If you buy some of these together, we can work out a price and take off a few $. I live on the south side of Indianapolis (camby/decatur township), but willing to travel a good distance to get these sold! I'm also frequently in northern indy too (Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom