• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I was just posting some new Linkin Park in the musical thread and it reminded me of a fellow LP fan. Is Mosinowner still around or did he get a girlfriend and leave us all?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Officers that pull you over for speeding, based on Voter ID issues, if they ask for ID you should be able to call them racist...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really need to find a contractor and get a roof over the deck. I love hanging out with coffee and INGO out there. But rain sends me indoors...

We have a tent style gazebo. Screened in if you close it up. Wife loves it. We get about 3 seasons out of one before the sun and wind have their way with it.
    Just a great place to sit in the mornings with :coffee:
    Why am I not out there now?????

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I really need to find a contractor and get a roof over the deck. I love hanging out with coffee and INGO out there. But rain sends me indoors...

We have a Sunsetter awning. We have had it for 6 years with no issues whatsoever. We crank it out in the spring, and it stays out till fall. We purchased the rain-away arches for extra support. This thing has been through dozens of storms with no problems.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Yeah you won, but I wasn't asleep, I rarely sleep

Although you say that your light is off and it's been over an hour since you posted a song. In that amount of time I have discovered a group with Linkin Park's Chester. I have visited iTunes, downloaded the CD and burnt it to CD. Perhaps you just nodded off. Better luck tomorrow night. :)

Snapdragon, here's a link to the youtube album in case you didn't know about the group either.

[video=youtube;wGK07yPH5xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGK07yPH5xg[/video]

Top Bottom