• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • songdog33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2014
    Hancock County
    As I mentioned, at this point I think just leveling the front 2.5" is going to be the way I go. I would like a 4" lift, but not prepared to spend that much or commit that kind of time/energy to doing it myself.

I put a leveling kit on in about 3hours. They aren't hard. Check out rough country. They have good prices and great quality. I'm not sure if he still does it on the side but there's a guy that does lifts at his house in Greenfield. And Bob Holland in Greenfield is the only guy to have align a truck.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Are you just wanting to put in spacers, or new shocks/springs? If the latter, I would suggest either going with Carli or Thuren. I don't have any actual experience with either, but I've done extensive research for my truck. I will probably be going with Thuren in the next year, once I can convince the wife that we need a new suspension to smooth out the ride. FWIW, I drive a 2500 Mega Cab Cummins.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Are you just wanting to put in spacers, or new shocks/springs? If the latter, I would suggest either going with Carli or Thuren. I don't have any actual experience with either, but I've done extensive research for my truck. I will probably be going with Thuren in the next year, once I can convince the wife that we need a new suspension to smooth out the ride. FWIW, I drive a 2500 Mega Cab Cummins.

After calling around, I am just going to put spacers in, although the rough country kit seems to come with new shocks, so those will probably go in too. I think I will be attempting it on my own...I am up for it. 4 Wheel Parts was EXPENSIVE. Outlaw guys were nice, but never called back with a quote. Didn't seem interested since I wasn't running a diesel/didn't want more work done. So I think that is going to be the easiest/least expensive way to go.

Thanks all for the help!

Top Bottom