• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Edit (6:10pm): Just received word that the truck was found. No details on condition or anything at this point. Waiting on a phone call from the in-laws, but I imagine they have a lot going on right now. I'll post a response once I know details.

My father-in-law's truck was stolen out of their drive this morning while he was warming it up to go to church. They live between New Goshen, IN and Vermilion., IL. The guy who took the truck threatened to shoot my father-in-law if he came after him. Please be on the lookout for the truck...it's a white four door 2001 Ford F150 with a Leer truck cap, 4 wheel drive with Illinois plates and a "Red neck" license plate holder on the front. There is a "Navy" sticker in the top, middle of the rear glass on the truck cap. The thief headed towards Indiana. If you see the truck, please call the authorities!! Thank you!

Last edited:

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I work this afternoon in Owen County. I'll pass the info on to the other deputies as well tonight.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    At least not for the thug. And maybe not for the truck. I hate bullet holes in my vehicles. And think of the blood that would have to be cleaned out!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    My wife used to think it odd that I carried around the house, she doesn't anymore due to so many incidents involving "surprise" crimes like this one and home invasions.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    It was found in a small town in Indiana (was told not to name location yet) at a known meth-head's house. Keys were still in the truck. No damage to the truck that they could see. Nobody answered the door. Truck will be towed back to IL and police are going to fingerprint it and try to determine who stole it. Police are sitting and watching the house at this time to make sure nobody comes back to take the truck.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was found in a small town in Indiana (was told not to name location yet) at a known meth-head's house. Keys were still in the truck. No damage to the truck that they could see. Nobody answered the door. Truck will be towed back to IL and police are going to fingerprint it and try to determine who stole it. Police are sitting and watching the house at this time to make sure nobody comes back to take the truck.

He was on a mission to get to the dope man........:dunno:

Most of these crimes are drug related at some level. The drug sub-culture will be the end of us if it is not dealt with.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    He was on a mission to get to the dope man........:dunno:

Most of these crimes are drug related at some level. The drug sub-culture will be the end of us if it is not dealt with.

OG & I were talking this afternoon on how long we'll have to wait for the druggies in Marion County to kill themselves off and rid us of that crime element.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Im suprised the Ford made it to Indiana. :rolleyes:

Well, it was stolen less than a mile from the state line...so yeah, i'm surprised it made it, too. lol

I'm just glad it was found and there was no damage. My in-laws get the truck back tomorrow. We're all glad it was found so soon, and all very surprised at the same time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OG & I were talking this afternoon on how long we'll have to wait for the druggies in Marion County to kill themselves off and rid us of that crime element.

They are reproducing and replacing the dead ones in waves. There will be no end to it as long as parenting remains a lost art and folks choose to ruin there lives and all the lives around them with bad choices and suicidal tendency's.
    If we could declare open season on the low life element it could be at least brought under control.
    What is the actual percentage of rehabilitation.......It ain't much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are reproducing and replacing the dead ones in waves. There will be no end to it as long as parenting remains a lost art and folks choose to ruin there lives and all the lives around them with bad choices and suicidal tendency's.
    If we could declare open season on the low life element it could be at least brought under control.
    What is the actual percentage of rehabilitation.......It ain't much.
    I'd say the percentage for drug rehab is decent enough. The percentage of rehabilitation from the thug life not so much...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd say the percentage for drug rehab is decent enough. The percentage of rehabilitation from the thug life not so much...

I have known too many that chose the drug life. Very few have survived it. The survivors are mere shadows of their former selves. I just struggle with understanding those choices.
    Thugs tend to be thugs....druggies about the same.
    JMHO from observing.

Top Bottom