Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    SOLD

Selling my ARE brand truck topper. It's bronze in color and fits the short-bed Dodge Ram 1500. All windows and screens are in great condition, no cracks in the fiberglass, the 4 mounting brackets are included. Watertight, no leaks. Comes with key

Over $2200 new, asking $750 cash, no trades.Meet up in Brownsburg, maybe Avon

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    TTT.....I'd like this gone by Saturday morning, and to an Ingo'er, not a random on Craigslist. Make me a fair offer and come get it.

Edit to answer a few questions: This cap was on a 2005 Ram shortbed. You'd have to look at Dodge specs but I think the Ram stayed the same till 2009. Also, not sure of any differences in bed dimensions between a 1500 and 2500. And yes, as far as I know, it could be painted to match your truck. It's fiberglass so I'm not sure it would be that big a deal. I had checked a couple places for prices and it seems like $150-$175 was the going rate. I also had one place tell me no, though. They didn't want to paint fiberglass so....YMMV. I've also been asked about trades, even though I really would rather not. I suppose a Glock 19 or 17 plus a little cash would catch my eye but that's about it.

Anyway, it's still available.

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Btt.....according to Dodge (Bill Estes in Brownsburg) there's less than an 1/8" difference in Ram shortbeds from 2005-2016 so it should fit if your Ram's in that group

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    BTT:

Here's how it works:

1. You make a fair offer

2. I say yes

3. You come pick up the topper that will transform your life

4. Women flock to you, eager to be seen with you

5. Life suddenly has meaning

6. New and lucrative job offers come your way

7. Your children look at you with a new-found respect

8. Your Mother In Law suddenly not only likes you, but now believes that you're as manly in the sack as your truck says you are.

9. The Indiana State Police let you drive as fast as you want, knowing that you're Cool, and it doesn't come close to theirs.

10. You get your own statue of Honor on Monument Circle, paid for by the admiring tax payers of Indiana.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    BTT

It's going to rain again and the woman in your life will respect you more if the bed of your truck stays dry. Dont blame me, its just science.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    BTT.....it's Saturday and right now, the bed of your truck is baking under this merciless March sun...the paint is fading and the steel molecules are rapidly breaking down. But you can stop this attack by buying my topper. Your truck has carried you, your family, your puppies and your guns safely for years; isn't it time you did something nice for it? Yes, yes it is. So, make me a fair offer and it's yours!

*This ad paid for and approved by the Dodge Ram Benevolent Association.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom