• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Elsie I think its supposed to be humorous. We all know every lib isn't a dumb**s... there has to be at least one out there that got lucky enough to have a brain cell randomly collide with another. LOL

420th post!!!! LOL

I know you're right about the humor, Ed. I probably would not have responded to it at all if it had been posted in the Break Room, but I guess when I click on General Political Discussion I am expecting to take the posts more seriously.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I know you're right about the humor, Ed. I probably would not have responded to it at all if it had been posted in the Break Room, but I guess when I click on General Political Discussion I am expecting to take the posts more seriously.

:D Yeah (as the sad unfortunate reality of the internet rears its ugly head.) :dunno:

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    The name word game association is a pretty weak one. The word liberal changes with the tides of each political climate. I'm often in agreement with classic liberalism.

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think more to the point, we should realize that both major political parties have one interest in mind; keeping power away from the people. Repulicrats hate freedom being acknowledged by the unmassed washes. They want to think, parent, choose what foods and live for you... because they know what's best for you better than you do.

Don't believe me? Republicans tend to want authoritarian "father/big brother" governments that slap your hand if you want to partake of any number of natural plants that will give you a buzz. They think that the war-machine government knows best because it will protect you from terrorism. Right.

Liberal Democrats want you to turn in your guns, red meat, bacon and sing kumbaya in a foam-padded existence nanny state.

God gave me a mother; He gave me a father. I do not need the government to step in and further dictate roles, guidelines and ideas and tell me what is best for me. I'll decide what's best for me. Util then, keep the roads paved and get off my lawn.

The proverbial liberal in this story is free to chose his lifestyle just as the author is free to critique it. America is awesome.
    I tried to rep you for simply being reasonable, but I was out.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Pretty funny.

On a more serious note, the amount of people who truly believe in this type of stereotype demonstrates the extreme effectiveness of political poisoning in our political system.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I believe he's trying to say that, from this thread(the OP), if are a liberal you are afraid of guns...If you are afraid of guns, then you won't touch one, hence every recent cop shooting must have been from a gun toting conservative.

I'm guessing he was being a bit facetious, BTW.
    Yes and super yes, since the OP implied only liberals have problems with authority. Everyone has nuts. =p

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I believe he's trying to say that, from this thread(the OP), if you are a liberal you are afraid of guns...If you are afraid of guns, then you won't touch one, hence every recent cop shooting must have been from a gun toting conservative.

I'm guessing he was being a bit facetious, BTW.

Thank you Benny for that translation , the weed and free cheese is starting to really kick in . I guess I was losing my SUPER INTELLECTUAL EDGE.

Top Bottom