• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Decent read

James has warned Trump and his organization that if they do not pay the full judgment in cash, she will get a judge to seize some of the former president’s assets, including his prized skyscraper, 40 Wall Street.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Decent read

James has warned Trump and his organization that if they do not pay the full judgment in cash, she will get a judge to seize some of the former president’s assets, including his prized skyscraper, 40 Wall Street.
    It just is not as easy as James makes it sound…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Here’s how you blow that lead in the polls. TPUSA is flat earth stupid. These people have been grifting for years and the idea of telling people not to vote early is helping is why we can’t have nice things. These are the kind of people that turned AZ blue.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dunno, multi-million dollar head starts make for pretty fortuitous money shots.
    So nothing a guy does after his father passes away is his own doing? I wonder what the success rate for children inheriting a business is? I bet it s not that much better than those pulling themselves up by their boot straps. The third generation curse is real as very few businesses survive to the third generation. Significant increases in value of inherited business is tough and an accomplishment…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So nothing a guy does after his father passes away is his own doing? I wonder what the success rate for children inheriting a business is? I bet it s not that much better than those pulling themselves up by their boot straps. The third generation curse is real as very few businesses survive to the third generation. Significant increases in value of inherited business is tough and an accomplishment…
    I'm not saying he didn't do anything, I'm saying that he had one hell of a head start. Lucky sperm, indeed. It's easier to make billions when you already have millions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tell that to all the lottery winners that went bankrupt in short order... :):
    Those lottery winners didn’t have it. So even if you have money, it takes at least some entrepreneurial savvy to turn the order of magnitude. So credit where credit is due. He’s no Elon Musk. But he ain’t a loser either.

Top Bottom