• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Personally I don't think Bragg has the ability to put all of this in motion. He acts more like a paid or DEI hire filling a political square at the behest of whoever gives him his directions be that tammany or george or both. This prosecution was probably mapped out for him and served up with instructions.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day I think this case will depend on what tammany has to say to the jurors and if they think it's worth it. How the case plays out in the courtroom is irrelevant to the verdict.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Sure looks like the Biden White House and the National Archives and Records Administration set him up, considering it was the National Archive that demanded Trump pick up pallets of documents. They then shipped them to his Florida estate. So as Judicial Watch just pretty much showed, the entire thing has been a set up from the start as those pallets contained all the documents they based the raid on. Of course they knew they had them(Trump may not have know all of what they had), the National Archive shipped them to him. Then claimed theft and got a warrant for the raid issued.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    None of this is of natural order, spontaneous, or normal, it is all planned…

Personally I don't think Bragg has the ability to put all of this in motion. He acts more like a paid or DEI hire filling a political square at the behest of whoever gives him his directions be that tammany or george or both. This prosecution was probably mapped out for him and served up with instructions.
    If in this case you follow the hack democrat lawyers you will find the same hacks involved in the Bragg case with him being used as the front man patsy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting. If I were Ron I am not so sure I would be as nice.

My guess is Trump may be making a deal to help Ron in 2028 if he decides to run. Its not like he needs Trump for anything else.
    The power is shifting, Trump has taken over the RNC recently and the Romney related were kicked out. The Republican Party apparatus is now in his control, another reason many CoC types are quitting because they refuse to be America First candidates. DeSantis sees where the power is in the Republican Party…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There are two kinds of delivering results that matters. There's getting **** that needs done, done. And there's winning elections. It's too bad DeSantis got shorted on the latter category.
    I notice a lot of his recent 'results' came after he was no longer worried about consequences to his presidential ambitions (which he had already burnt down)

Top Bottom