• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

On one hand, it seems reasonable to not nominate an individual that was recently or currently convicted of felonious actions. On the other hand, it seems absurd to think political persecution and the jailing of political rivals is o.k. It's not o.k. It's 3rd world banana republic level BS. The funny part about ¡RON! is that he believes he'll be the nominee if Trump is removed. I think ¡RON! might be counting his chickens before the eggs have hatched. In fairness to him, he did re-commit to honoring his pledge if Trump is the nominee. Oh, and since this was MSNBC, maybe DeSantis was simply matching his words to his perceived audience.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The question was “should such a person be president?” My answer is, normally no, but should a senile, corrupt geriatric pedophile who sells the influence of his office be president? If it’s a choice between that or someone convicted under highly partisan conditions, I guess it has to be the convicted felon. And **** all the Democrats for bringing us to that choice.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    On one hand, it seems reasonable to not nominate an individual that was recently or currently convicted of felonious actions. On the other hand, it seems absurd to think political persecution and the jailing of political rivals is o.k. It's not o.k. It's 3rd world banana republic level BS. The funny part about ¡RON! is that he believes he'll be the nominee if Trump is removed. I think ¡RON! might be counting his chickens before the eggs have hatched. In fairness to him, he did re-commit to honoring his pledge if Trump is the nominee. Oh, and since this was MSNBC, maybe DeSantis was simply matching his words to his perceived audience.
    eugenevdebs_presbutton-303x300.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How can a government official that campaigned on getting an individual be allowed to prosecute that individual?

Would the courts allow someone that hates a mayor to run on getting that mayor, after being elected to prosecutor, by using the power of the state?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

NYT wants a new democrat. Biden is tanking, but remember that Trump is off his rocker and going to shoot himself in the foot, again, like he did when he lost in 2020.

1699220610602.png

Gentle reminder that this man is about Trump and nobody else. Reynolds outperformed Trump in Iowa in the last election and did a better job/more aggressive job re-opening than Trump, much like DeSantis. This man is a total joke.

Reactions: oze

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    NYT wants a new democrat. Biden is tanking, but remember that Trump is off his rocker and going to shoot himself in the foot, again, like he did when he lost in 2020.

View attachment 310168

Gentle reminder that this man is about Trump and nobody else. Reynolds outperformed Trump in Iowa in the last election and did a better job/more aggressive job re-opening than Trump, much like DeSantis. This man is a total joke.

Trump can be all about himself in 2024 as far as I'm concerned. I rode the Trump bus in his first term to the most prosperous four years of my adult life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom