• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We shall see, my friend. I think Trump's best hope is to not get re-elected, because if he gets another 4 years, the wheels are going to fall off this clown car presidency. Assuming he isn't ousted from office first.

The biggest clown left 2 years ago!

2gt7si8.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We shall see, my friend. I think Trump's best hope is to not get re-elected, because if he gets another 4 years, the wheels are going to fall off this clown car presidency. Assuming he isn't ousted from office first.
    I deffinately dont think he will be ousted. I do believe he will win reelection because people realize he is the only one standing in the way of the Democrats turning America into venezualla.
    I mean other options would take place before that happened but still.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;s4EK_T5Tfl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4EK_T5Tfl4[/video]

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hillary's decision as Secretary of State to send that money to the general who was overthrowing the legitimate government is exactly why there are refugees. We funded their problem; it's hard to say that our "responsibility" is to fund a coup and then ignore the outcome.

You seem to be assuming the worst possible form of open borders rather than what I actually stated as my view. I'm not trying to provide government charity to anyone, either. Here's what I actually said on the topic:

We send them 70 million a year to fix their problem, that's good enough. If we had to import people from every country Clinton/Obama muddled up over the years it'd be a nightmare.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    We send them 70 million a year to fix their problem, that's good enough. If we had to import people from every country Clinton/Obama muddled up over the years it'd be a nightmare.

You're not listening. We sent that money to a terrorist who was overthrowing the government. That's harming. You can't pretend that is how we helped.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    yeah, well, you always took the wait and see attitude when obama was involved, and now you don’t, so, please forgive me if I don’t put an ounce of confidence anything you say.

You're asking me for forgiveness? Ok you're forgiven.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter... that about right?

I suppose. But if you want to take that view in this instance, "freedom" has a pretty fuzzy definition.

Seems weird how quick you are to side with Obama and Hillary on this issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Although he is a liberal, Obama wasn't incompetent. Remember, he got his campaign promise of Obamacare.

A competent liberal is a dangerous adversary.

I’m not sure if you can count the parliamentary tricks of Harry Reid as competence.

Top Bottom