• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    If Bernie wins the Democrat Primary he may chose Hillary Clinton. He did state she was great at her job and really liked her 2 years ago.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 points in a head-to-head matchup, according to a new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey.

You know, I have always like Condi and she got my respect with the way she handled herself when the Dems were grilling her in the shameful way they did. Unfortunately, I doubt if she will ever pursue or want a public office again.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In a perfect world Ted Cruz. Then, 3 to 3 1/2 half years into what will be Trump's only term, appoint him to SCOTUS. Regardless of any other concerns about him, his chops as a constitutionalist are deserved

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    In a perfect world Ted Cruz. Then, 3 to 3 1/2 half years into what will be Trump's only term, appoint him to SCOTUS. Regardless of any other concerns about him, his chops as a constitutionalist are deserved

+1. Altho if he is not going to be Prez, I'd rather see Ted as Attorney General.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And he could be an invaluable advisor to Trump on the many fine points on which he is a bit 'fuzzy' shall we say. If not SCOTUS, a functional, successful Trump presidency with some real accomplishments would be an excellent springboard for the VP to run for President.

At Trump's age, and considering the real damage being Prez will do do him economically, I can't see Trump wanting to try for eight (although his level of hubris is hard to quantify). The downside for Cruz is if the administration can't accomplish anything then he will have taken the job of XO on the Titanic. But I think Cruz has burned all or most of his political bridges anyway

Top Bottom