• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Brother you hit that nail square on and sank to the head in one solid blow.
    I truly believe that things would be better if it were'nt for the malcontents constantly stirring the discontent and then blaming it on Trump.

And by malcontents I mean the MSM along with members of the Democrat party including the leadership, Never Trumpers. Miscreants lurking within the administration, FBI, DOJ, CIA. Judicial activists, Open border proponents, Celebrities, BLM Marxists, SJW types, antifa and the shadow entities that are funding all of it.

I could go on and on...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem with your statement, is that hair care products meant for particular ethnic groups, are meant for particular ethnic groups. What’s the point in advertising to people who have no use for those products. Conversely, I’d like to believe the presidency is something we’re ALL wrapped up in. Rather than dissuade people from voting, shouldn’t you try and convince them to vote for you? Targeting strangers in an attempt to get them to not vote, sole based on their skin color, and the beliefs you connect with how you think they think, “probably” isn’t the best way to prove you aren’t a racist. From my understanding, Trump made inroads with Black voters not seen with previous other GOP candidates, and he’s was projected to gain more. Why alienate a group you’re making progress with, as I’m sure this article probably will put a sour taste in a good number of previous black Trump supporters.

From what I saw in the article, they found an uncharitable way to criticize the Trump campaign for the common practice of airing negative ads. As for your last question, the article was intended, by the author, to do just that, alienate minority support. The article itself is a negative ad disguised as journalism...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The problem with your statement, is that hair care products meant for particular ethnic groups, are meant for particular ethnic groups. What’s the point in advertising to people who have no use for those products. Conversely, I’d like to believe the presidency is something we’re ALL wrapped up in. Rather than dissuade people from voting, shouldn’t you try and convince them to vote for you? Targeting strangers in an attempt to get them to not vote, sole based on their skin color, and the beliefs you connect with how you think they think, “probably” isn’t the best way to prove you aren’t a racist. From my understanding, Trump made inroads with Black voters not seen with previous other GOP candidates, and he’s was projected to gain more. Why alienate a group you’re making progress with, as I’m sure this article probably will put a sour taste in a good number of previous black Trump supporters.

I agree. That is where this hit piece doesnt make sense. He is at an all time high with black voters. Supposedly higher now than this time 4 years ago. Many are starting to see that the Dems are not their friend. (and its about damn time)

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The Democrats are projecting again and accusing someone else of using one of their favored tactics? In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning.

As anger inducing as it may be, the level of desperation is also quite comical. With a candidate like Biden that can't even keep from bungling the easiest of racial pandering opportunities running against Trump, who is not only actively soliciting the votes of those they claim he is trying alienate, but making actual inroads into those communities, what else can they really do?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How can you arrive at the conclusion that they were worse in 2016 than they are now?

QFT

2016 dems weren't ****ing nuts. Out there and sleazy etc. but not ****ing radical nutballs for the most part.

2020 dems are ****ing nuts. Radical nutballs are running the national party now.

Top Bottom