• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Does not ending Wars that you call endless Wars and instead perpetuating those Wars count as starting line since technically you were going to end it?

So you agree that Trump has not started any new wars, but is still cleaning up after his predecessor?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Can everybody agree that President Trump is resisting going along with what globalist organizations want the US to do?
    Or is he the Judas goat to make patriotic Americans happy while we are folded into global governance during the bank bug extravaganza?

Meanwhile, and in the absence of definitive answers, we shouldn't condemn the man for not being "really good at killing people" like his predecessor.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So you agree that Trump has not started any new wars, but is still cleaning up after his predecessor?

I agree he hasn't started any that I know of but I wouldn't agree on still cleaning up he's had plenty of time to do that

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Can everybody agree that President Trump is resisting going along with what globalist organizations want the US to do?
    Or is he the Judas goat to make patriotic Americans happy while we are folded into global governance during the bank bug extravaganza?

Meanwhile, and in the absence of definitive answers, we shouldn't condemn the man for not being "really good at killing people" like his predecessor.

It's probably more like the Beast or the Antichrist found in all of the Protestant apocalyptic literature

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's probably more like the Beast or the Antichrist found in all of the Protestant apocalyptic literature

Well yeah OK, you could be right. I don't see much though that makes me think he's born again. Like maybe there's something more, uh, fundamental in his objections.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait, we’re starting to send hundreds of million in aid, and forgiving $3 BILLION of Sudan’s debt, solely so they can normalize relations with Israel? Wow, who in the hell signed off on that???

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And the money settlement to the victims for in embassy bombings, of $10 Billion, upheld by the SCOTUS, the president can simply ignore, and give pennies on the dollar on? I don’t see how anybody can complain about Obama’s Iran deal, if they’re ok with this.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Burj Khalifa lights up for historic Dubai Hanukkah celebrations - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Top Bottom