• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Latest polling to intensify Republican Party panic | MSNBC

A national New York Times/CBS News poll was released this morning, and it also shows the New York developer in a dominant position.

1. Donald Trump: 35% (up from 27% in September)
    2. Ted Cruz: 16% (up from 5%)
    3. Ben Carson: 13% (down from 23%)
    4. Marco Rubio: 9% (up from 6%)

:bacondance: Go Paul! Go Paul! :bacondance:

Oh - Sorry guys. Your Libertarian dude isn't in there.......oh welll.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat. I've voted for both parties. Trump, beside his rhetoric, is dangerous to the future of our country. His asshattery may put the Republican Party in a place from which it can never recover. I don't relish the idea of having democrats press forward their agenda for the next quarter century.
    I'm there with you. I vote for the person, for the job, for the needs and not for a party ideology. According to Pew Research and Gallup polls most Americans identify as Independents (about 43%), Democrat (about 30%), and Republican (about 26%). For the Republican party to win the Presidential election, it will have to count heavily on the Independent voters. I believe Trump is turning a large number of Independents to the Democrats. Even if Trump is not the nominee, the eventual nominee will have to appease Trump's followers or risk them staying home. Appeasing Trump's followers will probably push a good number of the Independents away also.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Hilarious. So, when did he become enlightened?
    This is the same guy who claimed civilians have no need for AR15's and the like.

I cant believe people arent seeing right through this guy. Unbelievable smh

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It's confusing, I know.
    A Libertarian running as a Republican. He just wanted more votes than the usual 4% that he's used to.......or is it 3%.

Anyway, why wasn't he on that poll again? :dunno:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's confusing, I know.
    A Libertarian running as a Republican. He just wanted more votes than the usual 4% that he's used to.......or is it 3%.

Anyway, why wasn't he on that poll again? :dunno:

How would I know? I don't pay much attention to polls.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will say the ONE thing I really like about Donald Trump is he is the Pied Piper for those whose beliefs are similar or even more radical than his. He gives all of us the opportunity to examine those around us. People can believe as they want, but most will smile in your face and talk behind your back. Now things can be above board and after he begins his third party campaign, even more will come out. The same people saying "Any republican is better..." will then have to chose between an independent and their acceptable RINO.

So much vitriol because we won't jump on the Rubio ...... Does 9% of 26% qualify as a 'bandwagon'?

jzdank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2015
    Chesterton
    I like when people justify Trump by saying, "he speaks his mind".

I have an uncle who's always AT LEAST half-cocked, but he speaks his mind... does that make him presidential material?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I like when people justify Trump by saying, "he speaks his mind".

I have an uncle who's always AT LEAST half-cocked, but he speaks his mind... does that make him presidential material?
    Joe Biden says your drunk uncle waited too long to get in the race. He should have made the debates. ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So much vitriol because we won't jump on the Rubio ...... Does 9% of 26% qualify as a 'bandwagon'?

Vitriol? If you consider my input harsh, what do you think about Trump? Besides, I'm not advocating what bandwagon you jump on, I'm just hoping those with common sense and the great number without, will get away from Trump.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Que quite a number of things Trump has said or claims to advocate are specious and I disagree with them. That said I think he is the only one bringing it. To have a hope of winning, the GOP nominee needs to energize people who haven't voted or haven't voted R, or both. It may be two steps forward and one back, gaining some voters at the expense of others driven off but I just don't see anyone else stirring things up the way he is. He may wind up being the last best hope to stop a Clinton which many of us think will be an even greater disaster. I've already said many times I will support the nominee whoever it is and would prefer Cruz/Paul but I just don't see that happening. The only thing that can stop Trump is a stronger candidate - if peeps don't want Trump tell Marco and Ted to pull out the stops.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Que quite a number of things Trump has said or claims to advocate are specious and I disagree with them. That said I think he is the only one bringing it. To have a hope of winning, the GOP nominee needs to energize people who haven't voted or haven't voted R, or both. It may be two steps forward and one back, gaining some voters at the expense of others driven off but I just don't see anyone else stirring things up the way he is. He may wind up being the last best hope to stop a Clinton which many of us think will be an even greater disaster. I've already said many times I will support the nominee whoever it is and would prefer Cruz/Trump but I just don't see that happening. The only thing that can stop Trump is a stronger candidate - if peeps don't want Trump tell Marco and Ted to pull out the stops.

Trump is actually a viable candidate for you? So you believe his rhetoric concerning Mexicans, Muslims, and Blacks?
    Here, ill ask you flat out, what exactly appeals to you about Trump?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    He's NOT a Democrat!

Isn't that enough? If it came down to the Dem or any Libertarian, wouldn't all of you be voting against the Dem?
    That's all it is. Simple..

Top Bottom