• ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I heard on the radio, yesterday, that a "supervising" producer,

was being recorded, unknowingly, and he said something like,

we have no evidence, but we keep this going .....

OMG! Prosecute the guy with the video camera... (* clutches pearls *)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As well she should, but with the difficulty of a public figure, particularly a public figure so irrationally reviled by so many, to win a libel case, even in this clear case of malice, is just about impossible.

On video admissions of lies used to commit libel seems pretty rock solid to me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    On video admissions of lies used to commit libel seems pretty rock solid to me.

Yeah, but how did that work out for the people that secretly recorded planned parenthood execs bragging about selling aborted fetus body parts. I am not so sanguine that the proper people (in the eyes of most of us) would be the ones punished

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, but how did that work out for the people that secretly recorded planned parenthood execs bragging about selling aborted fetus body parts. I am not so sanguine that the proper people (in the eyes of most of us) would be the ones punished

Exactly. The truth, the law, and decency don't count for much in our [STRIKE]activist centers[/STRIKE] courts.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Back when Mike Wallace was alive and well and active as the big man over at 60 Minutes, that kind of expose on Planned Parenthood would have been called top shelf investigative journalism, but only if the target were a business or conservative organization.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If that's not the final nail, that Biden doesn't want it hammered is telling. I mean if it becomes common knowledge that the Russia stuff was all theater it's not really available for pounding it during midterms. Plus, what's Rachel Maddow gonna talk about now? :dunno:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If that's not the final nail, that Biden doesn't want it hammered is telling. I mean if it becomes common knowledge that the Russia stuff was all theater it's not really available for pounding it during midterms. Plus, what's Rachel Maddow gonna talk about now? :dunno:
    Oh she'll find something. We already know it doesn't have to have the slightest shred of evidence for a majority of the left to lap it up as gospel. Biden could have a press conference today, admit to Russia being a hoax, admit to stealing the election and admit that he can't remember how to take a **** any longer and a majority of the left wouldn't bat an eye and would have a hard time waiting to vote for him again. Two or three times.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Nothing wrong with someone being mad when the truth is revealed. Nothing hinky about that at all. I can’t wait to vote Democrat next time, I’m convinced.

Top Bottom