Trump tax plan is making my paycheck great again!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I work for a national utility company. They sent out a company wide email saying that being a utility, they were obligated to pass the savings on to the customer and not the employees. So I won’t see any of it on my check per se.
    Like Hoosier Doc said, apples and oranges. What you're referring to is the decrease in corporate tax. What everyone else is referring to is personal income tax. Since the personal tax rates have decreased, the amount withheld should decrease proportionally, thus increasing your take home pay. You should notice this in your paychecks by now.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I used the standard deduction this year and got a sizable return, so I'm not terribly worried about getting screwed on the back end. I probably need to adjust my withholding again after this year. It's hard to figure when my wife's business income and expense is so unpredictable. So, I shade on the conservative side.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It goes up a lot when you file next year for this year. I know my deductions this year came in under the new value, so I probably won't be itemizing going forward.

Top Bottom