• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Does anyone have any contact info or references for trustable coin dealers. I've inherited some coins that are worth a moderate amount, though not necessarily in their content metal value. Some are collectable series coins while others are the one's I plan on keeping simply due to their silver content. I'm pretty new to coins/precious metals so I'm doing a bit of research online, but still unsure of how to proceed with a lot of these. Thanks in advance INGO.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There's a coin dealer near Franklin / 56th in Indianapolis.

A guy that I work with SWEARS by them. He's been trading with him for YEARS.

Personally, I have no idea; I've never darkened the store's door.

-J-

Jeckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Greenwood
    I've dealt with Cosmo at The Coin Index in Greenwood. It's just south of where Fry intersects Main St. on the Southeast corner of the Greenwood Park Mall. Great guy to deal with and every appraisal I have had him do for me has been right on. He also has a pretty impressive inventory of coins and bullion if you're looking to buy. I've bought and sold from many times and had nothing but good experiences. HTH

rnungester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I buy large quantities of silver and gold coins for my own personal collection, so I know I can pay more than coin shops. Feel free to contact me by message or phone 765-7026969

Top Bottom