• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So have not golfed in a bit but went last weekend and had a good time. Want to upgrade my current 10 year old irons. They are Cobra and I like the brand but boy seems like they are not popular at all. I want to go with a hybrid set since I can't hit long irons for crap. Anyhow just seems Ping is the big kid on campus.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Checkout J&M golf on 41 in St John. They have a great selection, are very helpful, and have a sim to hit in. I just bought a set of custom fitted Callaways, my first new set in 10 or so years. If you're not an avid golfer I'd look into the game improving or super game improving irons. Mizuno, Callaway, Nike, and Taylor Made all have some great sets in this category. I went SW-4, and plan on picking up a 3 hybrid to complete the set.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I bought a set of clubs a few years ago from Giga golf obviously not a high end name but I feel they make very good quality clubs and have a lower end price point. Great customer service as well. I had purchased a used driver from them and it came in with a small crack in the head. Emailed them and had a new club sent out to replace it.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Checkout J&M golf on 41 in St John. They have a great selection, are very helpful, and have a sim to hit in. I just bought a set of custom fitted Callaways, my first new set in 10 or so years. If you're not an avid golfer I'd look into the game improving or super game improving irons. Mizuno, Callaway, Nike, and Taylor Made all have some great sets in this category. I went SW-4, and plan on picking up a 3 hybrid to complete the set.

Not a bad idea. I have really taken a liking to the Titleist 716 AP1 irons and would really like to hit them. They are not a hybrid set but are game improving. Little more dough then I wanted to drop but really what isn't. lol

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I upgraded my 10-year old set of Ping irons last year. I will never have the time to put into my game that will get me out of the high 80's, so I didn't put a lot of money into it. I bought a set of TaylorMade Rocketbladez and was pleased with them. Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between one club from another and went with the value, along with brand recognition and quality material. After they were fitted to my swing, these felt much better than my Pings, which I found out we're too short.

Top Bottom