• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yup, that's the right stuff. Price is about the going rate if it hadn't been messed with, but that's been refinished.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Yeah I can fix that. I sent him a message wanting to buy it, but he appears to be anti shipping. I award you points for finding it.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I've been trying to find a guy from Gunbroker that I bought from a little over a year ago .
    I bought two Mak 90 stocks from him at $80 each ( no forearms ) They were new , old stock , never drilled out / mounted.
    He said he had bought a " lot" of them . ............
    I lost some old contact history of things in a computer crash , but am still trying to re-find him

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've been trying to find a guy from Gunbroker that I bought from a little over a year ago .
    I bought two Mak 90 stocks from him at $80 each ( no forearms ) They were new , old stock , never drilled out / mounted.
    He said he had bought a " lot" of them . ............
    I lost some old contact history of things in a computer crash , but am still trying to re-find him

was this guy in the US or over seas? I remember a guy in Finland (I think) selling exactly what you describe for that price or very close and that was shipped.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've been checking on the GB searching "norinco" "mak 90" "Chinese AK" "polytech" "chu wood" and "type 56". I've found one buttstock for like $120. I'm hoping to bid on it and get it for less.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    At the auction in Evansville last weekend. There was a stupid amount of mixed AK parts including Chinese forend furniture, a Chinese bakelite side folder with trunion and a couple pristine bayos.

You may not borrow my time machine.

I made sure them lots didn't go dirt cheap. Some of them went for a fair price.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    willy-wonka.gif

Attachments

• willy-wonka.gif
      willy-wonka.gif
      326.9 KB · Views: 2

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Ok so the stock is ordered... need a grip now. Any ideas where to get one that doesn't cost 5x more than any other wood grip? Frikken Chinese, with their expensive parts...and rice

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Unfortunately it isn't the Chinese fault that these prices are so crazy, it is the stomping of our constitutional rights through import bans that cause a $250 MAK-90 to sell for $900 and a $25 butt stock to sell for $120. Since Chinese military style firearms and their related parts have been banned for well over 20 years, parts are getting harder to find, read more expensive, and with a fixed number of rifles in country, and the hobby growing madly, the prices are getting even crazier.

Top Bottom