I'm scared!!!!!

hc7.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Not until now!!!! I actually saw that on face book and it gave me the same creeps it does now, so maybe. :dunno: Cannot look at it.

It reminds me of the neighbors dog that they left tied out by the pool. It got all dirty and nasty. It came up to the house one day, and was bald on its rear end. I got up close and looked, and it was full of maggots!!!! Friggin holes looked just like that, full of wiggling maggots. Nastiest thing I ever seen.

Had a very big talk with the neighbor lady. She told me there was nothing wrong with the dog, and to mind my own business. Next day she came over and apologized and said she had to have the dog put down.

It is sickening what I saw on that dog, and this looks A LOT like it!! UCK!!!

Dog could have been saved, woman should have been put down!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Meh, I have ate a sammich sittin on a dead cow. A REALLY dead cow at that. Before you judge, let me just say, farm life can get pretty boring and they dared me to do it.:dunno:

Not much grosses me out. Post#22, that I shall not quote, comes the closest to scaring me or making me wanna puke of anything I can imagine.:runaway:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Why would someone make fake pictures of skin deseases? There are plenty of real ones. Like skin jiggers that pretty much covered a man's entire back. Severe MERSA can get pretty gross too. Infected burns or even freshly debreeded burn sites are no fun either. If you have ever been near with a victim begging to let them die, you can see why they want to.

Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    Meh, I have ate a sammich sittin on a dead cow. A REALLY dead cow at that. Before you judge, let me just say, farm life can get pretty boring and they dared me to do it.:dunno:

Not much grosses me out. Post#22, that I shall not quote, comes the closest to scaring me or making me wanna puke of anything I can imagine.:runaway:

Ghuns, ever experience possums and a well dead cow?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And she is totally butt ugly now........:faint:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Ew! That looks similar to the base of my left thumb a few years ago. Except mine was a flare-up of Shingles, all the way up my left arm. Used to wrap my hand in the morning before work and wore a long sleeve shirt so no one else had to look at my arm.

Top Bottom