• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    'We're Not Perverts': TSA Workers Push Back - FoxNews.com

What does it say about you and your job when you have to defend yourself from accusations of being a pervert?

I love this quote:

Last week, for instance, McCoy explained the search to a passenger.

"The guy looked me straight in the face and said, 'I don't know what I might do to you if you touch me,"' said McCoy.

McCoy stared the man down and told the passenger that touching an officer would be the worst mistake he's ever made because authorities would be called. The search went smoothly.

At that point I would have assured him that I've made far worse mistakes than he could fathom. Beatin down on some guy with my **** in his hand doesn't make the top 10.

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Check out last months Playboy for an insightful rant from Adam Carolla titled "We've built a minimum wage gilded cage". In the past ten or so years the 'security" industry has expanded at a break neck rate. We have essentially deputized large swaths of minimum wage workers. This goes all the way from the TSA down to parking lot attendants in yellow reflective vests. And, these people can make your day a nightmare.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    "He blamed TSA for the uproar, saying the agency didn't reach out to passengers enough."

It seems to me that reaching out to passengers is exactly the problem.

Top Bottom