• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Yeah, but she was arrested and charged with sexual abuse. So now she'll be a sex offender, and the TSA will go one merrily grabbing twigs and berries and honeypots.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    That was dumb. If it were up to me, TSA would be disbanded or heavily regulated on what they can and cannot do. Security is at the top of my list for things this country needs. However, I do not see the benefit of violating American citizens rights and person.

Sure this old lady probably was appalled just like the rest of us. What she did was obviously illegal no matter the person she was grabbing. Shes an idiot and will be prosecuted and live the life of a sex offender for her remaining days.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    ...became argumentative before she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands...

Sounds like more than a "grope back". Though sounds like she's just being made an example of, this could have just been written up as a plain assault case.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    good until the twist. That is just insult to injury. Note to self: don't tweak the radio dials at the TSA line or you may get proned.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    "Transportation Security Administration (TSA) protects the nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce."

I guess they didn't protect Yukari's movements. Instead they arrested her for her movements. And a 2 handed twister must have hurt. She'll probably get full pension/retirement/STD/LTD and a heeping lawsuit for working in such a volatile workplace that is inherently dangerous.:noway:

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Aha! The ancient art of kung po titty twist has emerged from it's slumber. Masters of this teasing and painful art were feared across the rockies during the gold rush.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like they're declining to make this a felony. Sounds like a case of self defense to me.

Defend this crap:

TSABarneysdreamjob.jpg

I've about worn ole' Barney out ..

~TK

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    On the other hand I wouldn't mind being groped by a babe - then I can tell my wife all in the name of security. TSA needs to hire ex strippers that still have the looks

Top Bottom