• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    This is probably one of the few thread dupes that I think is worth keeping. There comes a point when things like these atrocities need to stop. Pretty soon you will have to strip down naked and there are people who will say they will do anything to have safe transport.

Sorry, the life we lead has risks but there is one guarantee, we die. The founders and explorers of this country all took risks knowing that they weren't far from their maker at all times.

How much liberty do we give up in the name of safety? At what point do we stop patting down crippled old men and women and become politically incorrect and do what is really needed?

If we keep taking liberties from US citizens, we might as well admit it and say the enemy has won.

I'm sorry, but after D.B.Cooper the institution of metal detectors and luggage screening did a great job of preventing hijacking.

The unfortunate part of life in a free country is that there will always be idiots taking guns to school to kill students and teachers, so ban schools.

There will always be those who get drunk and climb behind the wheel of a car and kill someone, ban cars.

So where do we stop before we are just like old Communist Soviet Union, or worse?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is probably one of the few thread dupes that I think is worth keeping. There comes a point when things like these atrocities need to stop. Pretty soon you will have to strip down naked and there are people who will say they will do anything to have safe transport.

Agreed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I liked this pic. These people are brain dead.

tsa.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    All you have to do is start moaning, "Ohhhhh, that's the way I like it." That will either lengthen or shorten your search, so you will be taking a chance.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I would let them search me if there is a wide selection of TSA workers and I got to choose which one got to touch my junk.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I'm thinking 2 options...

1. Request they focus on specific areas - "Can you work a little extra right there between the shoulderblades? It's been a little tight lately and my chiropractor is on vacation."
    2. Do your best impression of the infamous scene in "When Harry Met Sally".

Top Bottom